Chapter 12 - Blackmail

Recap:

"Wow talk about timing Chasey" I giggled.

"I wouldn't miss a minute if it is linked to you in any way cutie." he said as he pulled me into a kiss. His kisses are intoxicating, it takes my breath away.

I whispered "Chace you are my drug".

Next thing you know he was sucking on my neck giving me a love bite and I couldn't help but moan.

Damn. He's gooood.

Chapter 12

Chloe POW:

I was woken by my cell phone vibrating on my table. I untangled myself from Chace and went to grab it from the desk. It was a message from my brother. 

  Hey, Chloe. You have been acting pretty naughty lately.

Click on the video attached to the message.

- Cody ;)

I opened the video and I quickly recognized what it was. It was a video of me and Chace making out on my bed and falling asleep together a few days ago. HOLY SHIT!! THIS CAN'T BE GOOD! MY BROTHER WILL RUIN MY LIFE! MY PARENTS WILL NEVER TRUST ME , NEVER UNGROUND ME!! THEY ARE LEAVING IN THREE WEEKS AND WHEN THEY FIND OUT ABOUT THIS THEY WILL CANCEL THE TRIP AND GIVE ME HELL!!!!! I quickly texted him back asking what he wants.

Hey, Chloe. From this day on , you will do anything I ask.

 First thing today clean my room, wash my toilet and go

 buy me chocolates.

- Cody ;)

I see, so now he is blackmailing me. How did he get that video of me! I looked around my room trying to find the camera. I found that my teddy bear that looked really suspicious. Chace asked "Cutie, what are you doing?". I ignored him and observed the bear. I found what I was looking for, there was a build in camera inside the eyes. Shit. I need to think of a clever way to get my brother back.  I ran back to my bed and went to Chace. I explained everything to him, I mean Cody was his best friend why would he do such a thing. But yet again it's Cody, my retarted brother.

"Chace, we need to be careful from now on until my parents leave. They promised to unground me if I was good until they leave. I will keep doing chores in Cody's room." I whispered quietly incase there was more cameras around.

"But, I can't stay away from you cutie" he said sadly.

I got my hand up to his cheek "I can't either but I have an idea. We both have computers in our rooms , so how bout we turn on webcams for the whole night and if any of us wakes up we can look at each other. I mean it's not the best idea but it's better than not seeing each other. Right?" 

We gave each other one last goodbye kiss and Chace headed home. 

I ran to Cody's room. "Listen up you baffoon, I will do anything you ask if you keep your mouth shut. Understand?"

"Chloe come take my shoes off please."

I did as I was told and I almost fainted.

"EW , your feet stink!! Have you ever heard of a shower Cody?"

"I have but I thought it would be more fun if I didn't so that when I asked you to do this you would be disgusted."

After a long day of doing Cody's homework, cleaning his room and washing his clothes I went to take a long hot shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks later: