Chapter 5 - Meet Chace!

Recap:

After 4 hours of shopping and trying on clothes after clothes, I decided that I had outfits for most of the school year. YEEY I'M DONE!

I went home with dozens of bags and hurried to my room to try to find my new "image". 

I looked in the mirror and one thing came to my mind. TOTAL NERD, no one will recognize me!! I did some photo shoots for magazines and sometimes people recognized me but not anymore.

Malibu High will never know what hit it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Chloe POW:

 Time flies. Summer was soon over, it went by super fast. I went to the beach often and that guy always waited for me and since I couldn't get rid of him, we would jog together. It was quite fun especially when I ignored him. He takes rejection bad. Haha. But I guess it is fun to have company while jogging, silent company that is.

I was woken up by my Ihome blasting my music 2 minutes before 7. I woke up and went through my usual morning ritual. Today was my first day of school and I was excited. I applied no makeup whatsoever. I shook my head like a dog to make my hair messy and tied it into 2 pig tails. While deciding what to wear I put on my fake braces and glasses. I looked at my closet and picked out a red plaid skirt, my red nerd shirt with the funny nerd quote and black converse. I decided to put black bows in my hair and I was ready to go. My brother was going to the same school as me, after all he is only 12 months older. I went downstairs to eat and my parents were glaring at me as if I had gone nuts. I explained to them why I did everything and they thought it was a great idea. My brother came downstairs and burst out laughing , he was literally on the floor. Dumbass.

"What's so funny retard?" I asked arrogantly.

"I- haha Ohh -- myy haha god"  he couldn't even speak with all that laughter.

"Dad, I don't have a ride to school." I asked innocently fully knowing what my dad would say.

"Honey, don't worry Cody will drive you everyday" he said.

Cody stopped laughing and went to dad. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! LOOK AT HER SHE LOOKS WORSE THAN A BABOON'S ASS!!! I cannot be seen with someone like her, Im the IT boy... "

"shut up you dip shit or I will kick you where the sun don't shine." I replied.

After 30 minutes of arguing and fighting. Cody finally got out his black Aston Martin and drove me to school. When I got out of the car everyone was staring at me. I looked at my surroundings and saw a huge red brick building with big white doors and windows everywhere. A big gold sign on top of the school said "Welcome to Malibu High" . Wow. I like it. I walked through the door and I could instantly tell who belonged to which clique. I got cold stares from the popular people but decided to ignore it. I walked to what looked like a main office and picked up my schedule along with the school map.

Semester 1 :                                                          Semester 2 :

English                                                                   Drama

Science                                                                  History

Gym                                                                        French