Chapter 3 - Oh Hello Mr. Gorgeous!

Recap:

Just at the perfect time Cody walks in and checks this bedroom out, I quickly scream "IT'S MINE I DONT CARE!!!" and it worked, the frustrated Cody threw his bread at me and walked away. Wow, that was soo classy of him . Sense the sarcasm. Very classy.

I unpacked my luggage , grabbed my Ipod and decide to go on a relaxing walk on the beach.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Chloe POW:

I put on my salmon colored bikini that contrasted with my nice tan perfectly, showing my body off all in the right places.

Before leaving I left a note on the fridge saying "Guys, I'm going to the beach . XoXo Chloe. <3" 

I put on my headphones, blasted music and jogged to the beach. I was soo stunned by the view of the beach , the calming splashes of the waves, the soft sand that tangled with my toes. I was so mesmerized by the beach that I tripped and accidently stumbled into someone . Immediately I lost balance and toppled ontop of a semi naked guy. OH my god , this guy was so hot with a well built chest and a cute tan. His beautiful messy brown hair was sticking in all directions , it was quite sexy. His beautiful piercing blue eyes stared into mine and he smiled showing his perfect white teeth. He looked like a Hollister model and his I could feel his sexy abs below me. I continued to lay on top of him and then I came to my senses and stood up, whipping sand off of my long tanned legs. 

I took one headphone out of my ear. I noticed he was checking me out staring at my body almost drooling. 

"My eyes are up here." I said pointing to my eyes. 

He winked.

"Listen, I am sorry I didn't mean to bump into you."

He looked at me with those beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Gorgeous , it's no big deal. I haven't seen you around here , are you new?" he said in deep sexy voice. 

"Um yeah actually I am."

"Well I can show you around. " He wiggled his eyebrows at me and winked.

Disappointment. Another sexy guy with a shitty personality... How do some girls find the most perfect guys yet I always encounter douhes? 

"Haha , you wish ." I said as I winked and jogged away.

I won't stick around , this guy is obviously a player and he obviously just likes my looks. I hate guys like him who think a girl is just a mere trophy.

As I dozed of into my thoughts , I noticeds he was next to me again. I decided to run faster but he kept up with my speed with ease. He took my earphone out and placed it in his ear.

"Hmm, so you listen to Eminem?" 

"Yeah I do. Got a problem with that?"

"Nope, sweet thang"

"So now you're gangster? "

"Anything for you babe" he replied with a wink.

"You are so cheesy, I don't buy your pick up lines sweetie, move on. "

"Oh really, we will see about that" he replied.

How will I get rid of this guy... Let's think of a clever plan that will get this guy off my back..

Just then a lightbulb went off in my head... and to be honest it wasnt a clever plan, it was simply fast , easy and efficient.

I decided to trip him which gave me some time to quickly run away. I know it was kind of rude but I don't want anything to do with him. Plus he probably deserved it, he most likely cheated on many girls and broke many hearts so a simple trip wont hurt him.

I got home and took a long warm shower and laid on my bed.  My room was nice but it needed some redecorating, I guess I will take care of that tomorrow along with my wardrobe. I couldn't help but think about the handsome guy I saw today. What was his name? How old is he? Does he have a girlfriend? Does he like you? Wow. I couldn't stop myself from wondering and I kind of sound like a stalker... Ew. I don't like stalkers. I usually dont fall for guys like him but there was something in his eyes that drove me into not being able to stop thinking about him.

And then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded: August 5th, 2011