Chapter 18 - Visiting Aunt Silvie

Recap:

Chace POW:

My original plan was to go to New York after her. I even texted Cody to find out where they are but then due to family emergencies I couldn't go. My aunt is in the hospital. She had brutal beatings. I don't know how it happened but I just got a phone call from the hospital. I can't lose her. She is the only family I got.

I wish Chloe wasn't in New York because I know that even though it is over between us, she would still come down to the hospital to support me. If only she knew.

Chloe POW:

We had a nice long talk. Not only about universities but life in general. We talked about love, friends, money. So pretty much everything. We were leaving in a week from now meaning next Sunday. I received 1 note from anonymous almost every day.

Monday:"Having you near me is my biggest dream.❤"

Tuesday:"A girl like you is too cute to be single ;)❤"

Wednesday:"Caffeine is nowhere as addicting as you❤"

Thursday:"Each day is brighter when I see you❤"

Friday:"Put all the clues together to find out who I am."

I really didn't know what he (hopefully it's a he) meant by that.

Chapter 18

Chloe POW:

We finally arrived back to Malibu. I was exhausted from all the trips and the flight. I got back to my room and something felt weird about it but I just ignored it. I felt like someone came in here. My brother even decided to install a camera which records 24/7 along with a mini microphone all over the house. He can watch all the rooms from the TV in his bedroom. I mean it's kind of creepy that he could be watching me but I know he is just watching out for me. He is scared the guy might come back. If I told him about the blackmails then he would make me move to Australia. Oh, good old big brothers. I really appreciate his protectiveness, I finally realize that he cares. We have become much closer over the course of the few months. I am so glad we finally get along.

Today Elizabeth is coming over. We are having a girls night.

Ring.Ring. The bell rang and I ran downstairs to get the door. She was standing there with four big bags in her hand. Wow skater girl sleepover should be interesting.

"Hey Chlo" she said. Yupp, she decided to make my name even shorter.

"Hey Simpson." I started calling her Simpson because her nickname is Lisa which reminds me of the Simpsons. Weird , I know.

We ran upstairs to my bedroom, I decided to unhook the camera . I don't want my brother to spy on us. This is strictly girl time. I went to set the bed for Elizabeth, I had a king bed so we should fit. Meanwhile , Lisa decided to change. The door swung open and I turned around to see what was going on. Lisa was standing there in her red lacy bra and matching thongs while my brother was staring at her boobs and ass. Oh god. The hormones will kick in , in about 10 seconds.

Lisa and Cody were just staring at each other. Lisa didn't even cover her body. If it was me I would have grabbed a shirt and covered myself by now. I felt really uncomfortable, should she be the one feeling that way?

"Uhum" I said pretending to clear my throat. "Cody , what are you doing? It's our girl time..."

"I.. just came to check on you because you unplugged the camera. Are you going to do some naughty things with this hottie?" he asked pointing at the half naked Lisa. She just blushed. Oh god. Don't tell me she has a crush on my brother.