Chapter 43

I turn around to see Cameron, Nash, Matt, and Bobby blankly staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

Cameron's eyebrows pull together before taking a step towards me.

"Who the hell was that, and why is he going to call you because "Justin" would love to meet you?" Cameron asks, and makes sure to put air quotes around Justin's name.

I glance over at Nash to see him looking at me for an explanation also.

"That was Justin Bieber's best friend Ryan, who happened to sit beside me on the plane, and we started talking to me. I mentioned that I was a fan of Justin and he just asked for my number so that I could possibly, but probably not meet Justin." I roll my eyes before grabbing my bag and starting my wall towards the door of the airport.

"Brooke wait." I hear someone say again, only this time I don't stop to see who it is.

"Hey hey wait for me." Matt says and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"What?" I ask and look up at him.

He raises an eyebrow at me.

"So Justin Bieber's best friend huh?" Matt says with a small smile, causing me to grin.

"Yeah." I mumble.

"That's pretty cool, I mean I know you hung out with us but I didn't know you were capable of pulling those types of celebrities." Matt jokes.

"Oh shut up." I laugh and push his side.

"I'm only kidding, but still that's pretty cool." He says.

I smile and walk out of the door to see fans already waiting outside by the car for us.

"Yeah, it is." I agree with him.

"Hey, promise me when you start dating Justin that you'll let me come hang out with y'all because I wanna meet the Biebs." Matt says.

I look up at him and smile.

"Deal." I tell him before hugging him.

"I love you." I say into his chest.

"I love you too." Matt says before kissing the top of my head.

This reminds me of how things used to be, almost as if it was the old Matt and I again. I could only hope that things would go back to how they used to be, and it will stay as good as it is now.

All of the boys stop to take pictures with the fans standing outside in the cold, I was leaning against the car, taking the pictures if they needed me to, until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see about six girls standing beside me with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hi." I smile at them.

"Oh my god, it's Brooke." I hear one of them say.

"Can we get a picture with you?" Another one of them asks.

I smile, and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

I position myself in the middle of all of the girls and we all smile while another girl that just finished talking to Cameron took our picture.

"Thank you guys so much." I smile.

A shorter girl with dirty blonde hair ran up to me, and hugged me. I pulled my arms around her, and smiled while we stood there hugging.

"I love you so much." She says while crying a little bit.

Woah, why is she crying? How? I literally don't do anything besides travel with the boys and support them at the shows, I never even really go on stage.

"Awe it's okay, don't cry. I love you too." I smile and wipe one of her tears.

"Alright guys we've gotta head out now." One of our security guards says.

We all say goodbye to the fans and pile into the SUV.

"It's always so awesome meeting fans." Nash says, while running his hand through his hair.

"It is, they're always so nice and excited to see us." Matt says with a grin.

The rest of the car ride to the hotel was mainly the boys talking because I had my headphones in listening to music.

Surprisingly there isn't any fans standing outside of the hotel when we arrive, so we're able to go to our rooms peacefully.

When we make it to our floor you immediately hear the music and laughs coming from the different rooms.

A small smile creeps on my face, at the happiness running through me. I loved being around the boys last time, they've really became my family, and being away from them even for two weeks was hell.

I follow Cam into a room that I assume was ours.

There is two beds one for him and one for me. I set my things down on the bed and begin to walk out ready to go find the rest of the boys.

"Brooke wait, I know I keep apologizing, and I keep messing up but when I saw that guy ask for your number like that I got jealous. " Cameron admits coming closer to me.

"Yeah, well you didn't have to snap at me in the middle of the airport in front of everyone." I say calmly, but roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He says once again and places a kiss on my forehead.

"It's whatever, I'm going to find the rest of the boys." I tell him before walking out of the room and down the hallway.

I stop at the room that's door is slightly open, and I am able to hear voices inside.

I push the door open and stick my head in.

"Brooke!" Someone yells my name.

I turn my head to see Gilinsky standing up.

"Jack!" I yell and run towards him.

when we reach each other I jump on to him almost like a little koala bear.

I smile into his neck where my head is for the moment.

When he sets me down I sit beside him
on the couch, and we talk and catch up with all of the other guys. Laughing was a constant thing with these guys, and that's all I've been doing while sitting in this room.

The amount of happiness running through me was insane, but being here with them right now felt perfect.