Chapter 16: Well, this is going to be violent

ASH POV: From 15.5 Naughty chapter

"Lass, are ye sure?" Scowling I glare at him.

"Yes I'm sure."

"Is she sure about what?" I turn to see Ainle and Phelan walk into the kitchen. Pushing back my damp hair I turn back to Liam.

"He thinks my craving is weird." Liams eyes flash with amusement as he sets the bread and peanut butter on the counter. Con presses his face into my neck as his shoulders shake with laughter.

"She wants me to make her a peanut butter, cheese, and...."

"Pickle sandwich." Ainle says as he glances at me. "And she'll eat it too." Phelan makes a face and I stick my tongue out at him. I yelp when Con nips my tongue. Ainle groans and covers his eyes.

"That is soooo gross." Liam finishes making the sandwich and hands it to me. He shudders when I take a bite and lick my lips when I finish chewing. In the process Liam looks over at me.

"So lassie do ye know the sex of the babes yet." I freeze and look back at Ainle before looking back to Liam.

"I haven't went to the doctor yet." Phelan, Liam and Cone freeze as they start to growl. Shit.

Chapter 16 Well this is going to be violent

ASH POV

I raise a brow when everyone growls and try not to cowl. Why are they so upset? I mull my thoughts around and gasp. My hand covers my mouth as my eyes go wide as I shake my head back and forth. I feel the babies move and I shift to get comfortable. No...no....no. I've been thinking like a human not a were. I could have the babies any day now. Oh. My. God. The babies kick particularly hard and I grunt as Con looks down at my face. I lift his arm that's around my neck and place it on my stomach as Liam walks around the counter to do the same. Phelan just looks confused. Both men jerk then smile widely when the babies kick. Phelan and Ainle walk over to me and I lift my shirt. They both shiver as my stomach ripples with the babies kicks. Ainle glances at me.

"Momma, that's...out of a horror movie. It's kinda creepy. But cool." I hold my arm out as Caine and Abel fly into the room.

"The monsters are moving and you didn't call us?" Caine bounces on his feet as he looks at his dads. They both grin and lean down to kiss my belly before Caine and Abel come forward to hug me and touch my belly. Abel bats his eyes and looks at Con.

"They always kick really hard. We have to rub mommy's belly to help. It hurts but mommy won't say so." Both men wrap their arms around us and even Phelan walks forward for the group hug. As they all crowd around me Ainle gives Con a sly glance.

"Did momma forgive you yet?" As Con nods I feel a warm liquid flow down my leg and splash everyone. At first I think I peed myself until the liquid keeps coming. All the men leap back to stare at me as I go pale. I smile weakly.

"I think my water just broke." Con squeaks something out about needing to pee as he runs from the room. I roll my eyes and look at Liam. Phelan yelps and brushes at the liquid on his pants. When he realizes what he's touching he yelps again and says he's going to change and that he'll be right back. The boys just grasp my hands as Abel walks behind me and grabs Liam's hand, pulling.

"Come on. Mommy needs the room ready. We have to do the wards so no one can interupt." Liam's eyes widen as he lifts his head and bellows out.

"Conlan, get yer arse back in here. Our lassie needs yer calm and coolness." Or so I thought. Did he have to be that loud? Con flies back into the room just as Phelan comes back in with different pants. Cara and Noella are behind him. I growl angrily and Ainle and Caine step in front of me. Noella pales and starts to speak but I slam my hand on the counter. My head jerks when I hear it break. Happy thoughts Ash. Happy thoughts. No killing. Think of the babies. Opening my eyes I glance at Phelan.