Chapter 7: Crossover

A/N: I will have characters from 'I am Nothing' in this book. If you aren't reading it it's okay they'll still make sense.

CONLAN POV

After everyone stopped growling at each other we'd left Griften, Gremlin, Cara, and Phelan to work it out. Greenlan had wanted to stay and work in the kitchen and Ash is tired so her and Liam headed off for a nap. Liam pauses outside the bedroom door to look back at me then spoke through the mind link.

"Try not to kill him." I smile grimly and nod before he shuts the door behind him. I lean against the wall as I use the bond to connect with Luke.

"I need to talk to you. Send Kade to get me." I feel his amusement through the bond as he laughs.

"At least wait til you get back before you kick his ass I want to watch."

"Agreed."

"He's coming now." I broke off the link just as Kade appears in front of me. I smirk at him as he holds out his hand and grins at me. Obviously Luke hadn't told him I know. I take his hand and we port to the castle. I look around and see we're in the training room. Luke, Riki, Gabe and the kids are sitting on a long couch that's in one of the corners. I raise a brow at the fact that she brought the kids and Riki smiles.

"Aib, Noch, and Halo have learned to teleport besides they'll train too at some point." She she didn't say aloud that I wouldn't kill him with the babies present but the message got across. Ignoring everyone else for a moment I walk over and kneel so I'm facing the six children sitting on the couch. It had only been a couple of months but they look almost a year old. I smile at Aib and brush a strand of hair out of her face. She smiles and places her hands on either side of my face then leaning forward she nuzzles my cheek.

"Ashie....Iam...Con...smell same." She leans back and runs a hand over the mate mark then looks up at me with eyes too solemn for a one year old. "Safe. Keep Ashie safe. It be kay. Me and Aeary say so. Go kick ass Con. 'ave fun." She giggles at my look of astonishment and kisses me chastely on the lips before nuzzling my cheek again and leaning back into her mom. I look at Riki who's scowling at Luke.

"Really Luke?" Luke grins and shrugs then looks at Gabe. Gabe scowls and looks at Aib.

"Don't say ass Aibhillinn." Aib grins and winks at Gabe.

"Kay daddy. Not when mommy round. I 'member." I chuckle and stand, turning to face Kade, who looks confused. He still hasn't caught on. I walk over to him, keeping my face blank.

"You remember all that training I gave you?" He nods and I smile, that smile that doesn't reach my eyes.

"That's good because I'm going to kick your ass." I hear Aib scream 'ass' and clap her hands and I wince. Riki is going to kill me. Kade still looks confused as I crouch into a fighting stance.

"Ash is mated to Liam and I." His face freezes then he gets it. His eyes go blank as he raises his fists. I watch as he punches high with his right fist and I duck and punch him in his ribs. I hear one crack and he grunts and steps back his eyes on my waist, watching. I fake a high punch and kick him in the stomach then crack him in the jaw. His head whips whips to the side and he stumbles back, spitting blood on the floor. He looks back at me then runs at me and uses a drop kick into my chest. Both his feet connect with my chest and I stumble back as he stands and punches me twice in the chest. I snarl and kick out with my foot slamming it into his kneecap. He falls to the ground, looking up at me as agony contorts his features. I kneel down beside him so our faces are inches apart.