Naughy!!!!!Chapter 10.5 Naughty!!!!!!!

"Where are we going?" I tug at Conlan's hand but to no avail. He just kept pulling me along while Liam walks behind us. We had been outside the theater then Conlan had started grinning at Liam. Liam had nodded and the next thing I know I'm being pulled along. Abruptly Conlan stops and I slam into his chest. I blink in surprise as he bends down and runs his tongue along my collar bone. I shudder as he speaks.

"Don't you want to play a game with us, kitten?" I shudder as I struggle to remember what I'd asked him.

"I...I..." Liam chuckles as it starts to drizzle just as Conlan bites down gently on his mark. I moan and he pulls back to look down on me. The smile on his face sends a shiver through my body. "I..where are we going?" He licks his lips as lust fills his eyes.

"Into the woods." I gape at him.

"Uh, no. I'm afraid of the dark and I don't like the woods." His eyes flash as Liam presses against my back.

"Oh, kitten, you shouldn't say no to the big bad wolves. We might have to eat you up." My mouth falls open as the rain slides down my face. Conlan grabs my hand again and pulls me into the darkness of the woods despite my protests then releases my hand. I whirl to face them, my skin hot despite the cold rain, and see both of them stripping naked. My jaw drops as I stare at them. We're in the creepy woods and these two are getting naked?

"Wh..what are you doing?" Liam growls teasingly as Conlan starts to shift.

"We're chasin ye through the woods lassie. Ye should get to runnin lassie." I shriek as Liam shifts and both of them stare at me. Giving in I laugh and take off into the woods. For the first time in my life I don't get that feeling in my belly when I go into the woods. That feeling like something bad is fixing to happen. My breathe comes in gasps as I hear pants behind me. I slide in the mud and shriek as I tumble to the ground as I laugh. I've never felt this free before. I'm still laughing as Liam jumps on top of me and shifts into his human form. My laughter stops when I feel his heavy erection pressing against my belly.

"Are ye alright lassie?" Shaking the hair out of my eyes I smile at his concern.

"I'm fine. I've just never felt this free. Never not been afraid. You two make me feel protected. You make me feel safe." Conlan comes up to us and shifts into his human form as he speaks.

"We're about to do more then that kitten." I watch him as his hands slide over my stomach and grasps the sides of my t-shirt, pulling it over my head as Liam pulls my panties and pants off. Liam slides his tongue along my skin biting and licking up my leg.

"What are you doing Liam?" He chuckles and looks up from at my feet.

"I'm going to eat you up little red riding hood. All up." I gasp as he bends down and slides his tongue over my clit as Conlan presses his lips to mine. I try to lift my hips as Liam feasts on me but his hands hold me down as his mouth devours me. Conlan pulls back from my mouth as Liam lifts his head so Conlan can slide his fingers in me. I whimper as his hands leave me and he slides them into his mouth. He sucks on his fingers and groans as his eyes stay locked with mine.

"You have the sweetest taste kitten." I wail as Liam continues his assault as his fingers dip in my juices then slides into my ass. I try to buck but Conlan holds my hips now as Liam goes back to devouring me. I scream as my orgasm overwhelms me.

Suddenly I'm yanked to my feet and lifted into the air and I blink into Conlan's eyes as he slides me onto his shaft. I throw my head back as Liam steps up behind me. His hands slides down to my ass and his fingers pump in and out as Conlan lifts me up and drops me back down on his shaft.

"Do you like this kitten? Are you thinking about the dark right now?" I thrash my head as Liam continues to pump his fingers in and out of my ass.

"Please, Conlan, please." Conlan chuckles and leans down to nip at my neck.

"Say it kitten. Say what you want."

"Both of you. I want both of you. Liam, Conlan please." I moan and Liam removes his fingers and presses his shaft inside and I'm suddenly filled to the brim as they both start to move in and out. I throw my head out, the cold rain sliding down my breasts as they pump in and out of me. Conlan growls softly as Liam mumbles against my ear.

"Do you like it when we fill ye up lassie? Do ye know that ye belong to us and only us?" Both of them lean down and press against their marks as they continue to lift me up and down, pumping into me. "Mine." They both snarl as they bite down on their marks. I scream as the orgasm rips through me and they grunt as they spurt into me. Conlan clasps me around the thighs as Liam pulls out of me slowly. I shake from the aftershocks as I lay my head on Conlan's shoulder. I nip lightly at my mark on his neck as he lifts me up so he can slide out of me. I whimper as we disconnect and he sets me on my feet. But he quickly picks me back up when my knees buckle and I start to fall. He chuckles as I lean my head against his chest and press a soft kiss above his nipple.

"I love you Conlan, Liam. I really do. And thank you for making me feel safe." Conlan leans down to muzzle me as his hair falls over us like a curtain.

"Maybe we should clean you up in the lake I passed while we were chasing you first?" I shudder as I glare at him.

"Don't push it Con." He chuckles and rakes his eyes over me. I look to see I'm covered in mud and bodily fluids. I sigh and glance over at Liam daring him to laugh.

"Fine but there better not being any leeches or fish. No fish." Colan laughs and I glare at him. "I will cut you off buddy don't think I won't."