Part 5

"Oh my God Bey, I still cant believe that you're actually pregnant" my sister Giselle said, we were both laying on my bed facing the ceiling. I just told her about my day.

" And your ass is lucky that Todd actually decided to support you and accepted that this is his child" she continued

"I know and im happy that he did coz this is his baby you know" I said I didn't want anyone to doubt this child but I was more relieved that Todd actually had no doubts coz that's all that really mattered

"so when are you telling daddy?" She didn't have to remind me though, I frowned at the thought. I could already see the disappointment in my father's eyes when I tell him, it hasn't even been three months since I've been here and already im pregnant, what a disappointment.

"I'm gonna have to tell him tonight" I said

"He'll understand Bey and you already know that mom and me are here and we'll  be there when you tell him" she said facing me, in fact we were facing each other.

"I know and I appreciate ya'll support"
 we continued talking about everything, school, boys and making fun of all the kids we didn't like at school. I aways enjoyed my sister's company, we always click and we had a very strong relationship.

                             ****

Later that evening we were all just chilling in the lounge as family, I was nervous as hell. Stella decided that I shouldn't tell daddy during dinner, rather I wait and tell him after dinner when we're all chilled.

"Baby, BB has something very important she wants to tell you" Stella said and my father turned to face me and gave me his undivided attention. I took a deep breath, and I felt Giselle's hand touch me as the assurance that she was there with me all the way.

"Daddy, there's no easy way to say this so im just gonna go ahead and tell you" I said talking a deep breath.

"Well im pregnant" then suddenly the entire room fell silent for a while. I couldn't quite read the expression in his face but i knew it wasn't good.

"Is the daddy back in Houston?" He asked after a long moment of silent.

"N-no daddy, Todd is the baby daddy" I said
He got quiet again I could tell he was trying so hard to hold back his anger. I looked at Stella hoping she could say something before he could say anything.

"I need to see him and have a word with him" He finally spoke, and I just nodded in response.

"I'm gonna have to tell your mother"

"No daddy plz she doesn't have to know, she sent me away so whatever 's happening in my life doesn't concern her anymore" I said I really didn't need one of my mother's lectures obviously she didn't want me because she just gave up on me just like that. I somehow blamed her for this if she didn't sent me away none of this would have happen.

"Bey I can't keep this from your mother" he said he was now softening up.

"No daddy I don't want her to know. This is my life plz"

"Bey I will tell her but its up to you if you wanna talk to her or not but as your mother she has the right to know" he said
"alright then but im not gonna talk to her" 

It was such a relief to tell my father about this pregnancy now that that's out of the way we can continue with our lives. I just hope things go well between him and Todd tomorrow so that life can continue and we can all live happily.