Chapter 22: Obliteration

Chapter Twenty-Two

{~Zebastian~}

My body ached. She had only been gone for two minutes and I couldn't bring myself to rise. Pathetic. You knew she would run out at the first opportunity she got. You can't protect her, Zebastian, you've only always let her down. And now that she's Immortal... have fun tracking her down.

The beasts within me roared with laughter. As much as I didn't want to believe it, the words they spoke were true.

I felt my heart ice over. Think of the greater good, Zebastian. At least she can defend herself. She's on Earth, probably back with Hayden-

That foolish boy Hayden, my beasts spat, he can't satisfy our Goddess if he tried. She will be back, Zebastian, and when she returns you must not fall so easily-soulmate or not. By the time of her return, we will have cleansed the Underworld. Obliterate every wrongful soul, every Immortal that has had thoughts of our Goddess, every Immortal that has fucked OUR Goddess.

"Kano." I growled lowly. My beasts hissed in approval.

Yes, Zebastian, feel the rage. Embrace us, Zebastian.

"I can't destroy anything, I'm not angry enough. I'm broken." I admitted. They tsked with humor.

Torment yourself. Step into the room, Zebastian. Watch them ravage our Goddess. Watch them shred her innocent body to pieces.

I stood up and stepped out of my body and into the portal that took me into the past. There I stood in the room with Vera and Kano. Neither one could see me, Vera was sobbing, and Kano was excited. It angered me to see her like this, and I knew watching this happen would be the biggest mistake of my life.

"For someone who's about to be ravaged by three men every hour of the day you sure don't seem scared." Kano said and took his jeans off. "Call him."

"I don't care what you do to me, I will not risk his life." She said wiping her tears away. "Take what you want."

"I was planning to do so anyway." He shrugged and hovered above her. "I want to know why he's so protective of you, why he's proud to display his affection publicly, why he's so determined to make you his Queen..." He stripped her underwear off and tossed them aside. "You have a beautiful body." I turned away clenching my fists.

No, Zebastian, you better watch. Watch all six days she suffered.

I heard her stifle a groan. My beasts forced me to watch every second. He had managed to bind her hands together and keep them above her head as he took everything from her. He bit her neck and moaned in joy at her taste. I watched her wince in pain then hide any and every emotion on her face. Once he was done he told her how phenomenal she was and then left her.

She didn't say anything as Xephren walked in. He stared at her pure lust in his eyes.

"You can't block it out." He said pulling his shirt over his head. "You will feel and remember every second I was inside of you."

"Why bother to tell me?" She asked her voice thick. "Remembering and forgetting isn't something I care about. I accept my defeat."

"Fair enough." Xephren said climbing on top of her. My beasts made sure I watched every second of it. I clenched my jaw and watched.

How does it feel? Watching your brother fuck our Goddess? How does it feel to see someone else make her come? Does it make you angry?

"Stop this." I begged feeling my heart sink further in my chest. Xephren got off of her and left breathlessly. A single tear slid down her cheek as she stared at the ceiling. I could tell her body was sore and she was tired.