One shot for EmUnknown (Niall Horan)

Dedicated to the beautiful EmUnknown

Go follow her she truly deserves it :)

A year has passed. One year today and I lost the 3 people I love the most. My Family.

Who would have thought everything could happen in a flash.

everything has changed since that day.

Flash backs would happen and nightmares would occur.

I remember every night the way I walked ahead of my family toward the park we were heading to on the beautiful day in July. The sun was shinning brightly and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I saw the park and walked off quickly towards the green rusty gates. Unfortunately my parents and brother didn't make it to the gates. A lorry, a lorry carrying petrol across the country skidded off the road. In attempt to miss a child riding across the road on his bike after pulling out immediately in front of the lorry but hit my family instead.

The memory made tears appear in my eyes. I was 16 and living at home at the time. Friends who supported every move I made but I instantly turned them away not wanting any pity from any one.

Here one year later, I'm friendless and family less. I haven't left the house since that day occurred. Everything in the streets remind me of what happened that day on the walk to park. The green grass in a garden or a lorry going past so I kept myself locked in my bedroom. The bedroom my mother and father used to took me into bed and sing a lullaby to when I was younger. The memories just pour back whenever I think about it.

I ordered my shopping online and got it delivered to my door so I didn't have to leave the house and take that dreaded trip to the supermarket.

You might be wondering who I am Well let me tell you I'm Emelie you don't need to know my last name and if you haven't already guessed I lost my parents in a tragic accident. I have hazel eyes and brown hair that reaches just below my shoulders. Nothing good about me stands out and by that I mean no one ever says they wish they looked like me and had my looks. I've never had a boyfriend and I wont be getting one any time soon.

When I lost my family, my neighbours were very helpful and helped me with everything but since the day where I made a fuss about everyone feeling pity over me i haven't seen them since.

Niall the boy who lived next door to me. The Person who I grew up with and shared all my childhood memories with had gone off and lived his life, becoming famous and not even remembrance of me in sight. To think I didn't reply to his texts after he left to travel the world with his new best friends made me sorry for turning him away. I hadn't told him what had happened unless his parents had told him he wouldn't know what had happened. I couldn't get to the fact to tell him it just broke my heart to talk about it again. Just talking about it now puts tears in my eyes.

The curtains of my bedroom were open but the sun out side was no where to be seen. The rain trickled down my window and I sat and watched the droplets run down peacefully.

Watching the street go by which was barely active because of the rain and the puddles forming made memories appear but I slowly pushed them back before the tear could glass up my eyes and I would no longer be sat her but in the bathroom where my life would be near its end. Yes I cut. have done for a few months now.

An unusual car pulled up outside the Horan's house next door. A blacked out windowed car arrived outside and it intrigued me to what was happening. As the car stopped a blonde haired boy that I used to admire for his friendship, talent and humbleness stepped out. I instantly lowered myself hoping he wouldn't look into the window and see me and thankfully he didn't. Or I hope he didn't. He had soon disappeared in to the house and that was the last of him I saw.

I went back to what I had found out of amusement of just sitting around doing nothing but thinking. Painting. Painting my feelings was something I found better than speaking them or writing them.

I got back to my recent painting I was working on. The emotion was loneliness. The colours shown the feeling i was feeling and well this is how it worked out to be.

around 20 minutes later the unfamiliar sound of someone knocking the extremely old door bell. This sound hasn't been heard for over 10 months. Who would be here to see me? I put my paint brush into my water and made myself down slowly towards the door. My interest was in why someone would come to my door. It didn't happen very much.

I took a little peep out the peep hole and immediately put my back to the door. What was he doing here? I haven't seen him for ages only on the TV.

I opened it slowly and saw him head lift from the ground.

"Im so so so sorry Emelie. I didn't know. I would have come home straight away, please just forgive me." Niall said with pure emotion. His sad eyes instantly put tears into my eyes and before I  knew it I had my arms wrapped around his what used to be but if now buff body. His arms had become stronger I could tell by the grip of hiss hug. I instantly felt calm. I felt safe in his touch and being back with my best friend again made me want to let out my emotion and just scream to the world again.

Niall being with you made you instantly happy. That small piece in your heart that was to do with friendship had just been filled. That one friend who you needed by you through he hardest time of you life had just come back and you were now in his arms.

My childhood had just come back and I wish I could be in his arms for the rest of my life.

Sorry this one was one was sad kids of. Emelie hasn't lost her parents but she wished for it to be similar to the song breakeven ( Its on the side) It started off sad but got happy near the end.

I hope you enjoyed this one shot, let me know what you thought about it in the comments below and if you want one just message me

you name:

Your personality:

who you want it with(Doesn't have to be on direction):

a particular scenario:

Any other information about you:

Also if you want to be in a fan video for Niall and Liam's birthdays just let me know and I can give you all the details !

Lots of love

Summer <3 xxx