Short One shot for @stylesgal (Harry Styles)

Dedicated to the Lovely @stylesgal again becaus ei just love her so much <3

Imagine being at a cold play concert with Harry. You’re sat near the back but still enough to see the concert. The music is blaring and your wristband is glowing in the dark. The sounds of the crowd really getting you excited as the songs blared through the big speakers either side of the stage.

The crowd were screaming and you were really excited on how nothing could change this night. Nothing could make this night better for you. You were with Harry. Nothing could be more perfect. Well this is what you thought anyways.

Something changed this though.

Your favourite song by Coldplay was just about to start and they start singing Fix you. You hear a voice beside you and you notice harry singing it to you as well.

Once it finished he wraps his arms round your waist and places his lips to yours. Your arms move to his hair and a soft moan comes from his mouth as you pull his tight curls in your small frail fingers.

 Once you finish pulling at his curls his hands move to yours and he asks you if you will be his girlfriend.

Your simple answer was yes before your lips found his again.

A song inspired me to write this, well as ou can tell it was fix you. I started off by writing this in short to @stylesgal (go follow her) making her love me more than she already does talking about coldplay and that and yeah we got to this short one shot. Ive included the song link on the side of the cover i love most of this song. The girl is beautiful and very talented

If you want a one shot just in box me a few things

Your name:....

Your Personality:...

who you want it with(doesnt have to be onedirection): ...

Particular scenario: ....

Get going

Summer xxx