OneShot for @luvleohoward1 (Andy Biersack)

One shot for @luvleohoward1 she's such an amazing friend to me and she deserves your follows and fans so yeah ;)

Cozies POV

My life.  Not the greatest thing around. Like today, the biggest argument occurred again in my house but this time it lead to something different.  Well who starts the arguments you may ask? Well its different people every time.

My Father. He wants to make me perfect. He wants everything I do to revolve around him. He has to have his way. I get shouted to do this thing, to do that thing and maybe I just want to be able to be known for me and not anybody else. I don’t want to be compared to any other girl around me because I know for a true fact I am nothing like them. Nothing at all.

Then there’s my mother. She hates my image. I don’t see why it’s important to her. Surely it’s my option on what I wear but no she hates the way I dress, she's hates the way I act. She hates everything I do and well sometimes it just leads me to where I am today, depressed and upset. Everything I do is compared to someone else and I’m sick of it. I wish I was known for myself. The person who keeps everything to herself and doesn’t let anybody in. I want to be known for being able to sing and write songs not for the girl who constantly gets shouted at and ignored by her parents.

The there’s my brother. The worst of them all. He’s the one that’s drove me to where I am today. His cute little innocent smile gets everybody tricked. They all think he’s the perfect kid but no. all he does is annoy me and I couldn’t help but feel angry knowing this. His actions lead me to storm out the house slamming the door and forgetting about the shouts behind me.

The tears began to fall but I couldn’t care less. This wasn’t the first time id walked out of my family, leaving them behind but each time I went back. Holding my head high after I had cooled off and went back to their oh so happy family. But this time I just couldn’t bring myself to it.

I slowly made my way down the path towards the park letting the shining sun glimmer on your body. I made my way towards the tree that I have sat under since I was a young child. Everyone else would think it’s weird to have a special tree but many people wouldn’t think this tree was anything but normal. To me this tree is somewhere my feeling can come out, where I let go before having to make my way back to the ‘family’

No one seems to disturb me while I’m sat here, letting out all my feelings.

No one ever does

Who would care anyway about a teenage girl crying her eyes out?

Most would think it’s a relationship problem or they’ve lost their best friend.

No one ever looks for the problems below.

No one ever thinks of the problems that could lie beneath the skin and inside the heart.

Sometime people need to see that but I’m glad they don’t notice it with me.

As I think and let my thoughts out I felt someone sit by me and accompany the space beside me. My legs were tucked up to my chest and my head was resting on my knees with my eyes closed and I didn’t want to lift my head up.

I felt the space beside me fill up and someone’s soft warm arms wrapped around my body pulling me into their body. I didn’t really think about anything at this point I just snuggled my head into this persons shoulder. I didn’t think that this person was a stranger; little did I know he could be a masked murderer or a rapist, well maybe not that far but you know what I mean.

After 10 minutes of the soft soothing voice of the what I now know male telling me everything would be okay my tears stopped falling. Everything felt so perfect sat in this persons arm and I didn’t even know who it was.

As I pulled away I noticed the black hair of this lovingly lad. He was only young and that’s when it struck me. How could I not notice? This lad was my idol. I couldn’t show this though. I couldn’t show that I loved this person and begin screaming in his face. That’s the least I could do. I pulled away from the hug and just sat in aww against the tree. I shuffled my body away from Andy and looked out into the distance. Looking at the trees and the small train full of people carrying people around the park. My idol, Andy Biersack was sat next to me and he’s just had his arm round me for the past 10 minutes. He’s comforted me while I was sad ad I never even noticed.

I suddenly got to my feet and began to run but something or someone grabbed hold of my wrist pulling me back.

I turned my body to see Andy had his big but not to big hand wrapped around my wrist trying to stop me from running.  Both his hands wrapped around the back of my waist before I heard his deep voice evolve from his voice box.

“Why is such a beautiful girl like you, running away after crying for 15 minutes straight?” I looked up to see Andy’s eyes looking down at me in sorrow and despair.

“I… I.. “ And that’s when you let everything out.  Your feelings began to pour out, everything that you had kept in side you for so long was finally being let out and it wasn’t just to anybody you were letting this out to , it was a world famous songwriter who you adored.

After every word you wanted to let out was let out, Andy bought you into a hug. That hug was the best you had ever felt. The tears were still flowing down your face but Andy soon sorted that. His thumb moved to your cheek and wiped away the water droplets with his smooth thumb before opening his mouth

“a beautiful girl doesn’t deserve to cry. Always remember I am here for you, and I will always love you, even if you only just met me. I will always love you gorgeous” and with that he wrapped you into a hug and everything felt fine.

You finally felt as if you could finally go back to your house without having to leave this world and go and sort out your troubles.

You could finally believe something good will’s come out of this life for you.

This is this one shot. Do you want one? Well inbox me and I’ll try my hardest to write one for you :D

Love summer !!