One shot for @directioner1999 (Niall Horan)

One Shot for @directioner1996 You should go follow her and read her story it’s amazing!!!

Today was Derby County’s final football match of the season and I was able to get tickets with the amazing person I love to call my handsome boyfriend. I was able to get tickets last minute and I was glad I was able to finally get to see my favourite footballers, Jeff Hendricks and Jamie ward. This was like such a big achievement for me as I have never been able to actually see these guys play only on TV.

When arriving at the Pride Park stadium the atmosphere was already exciting you. Niall took hold of your hand as The paparazzi was around gathering in between you and Niall trying to get some questions out of you but Niall didn’t answer as you gave your tickets into the kiosk and let the gates open to let you both in.

You found your way to your seats and you could feel people staring and whispering comments about you and Niall but nothing stopped the tension of Niall’s eyes beaming into you. His blue eyes gazing into yours was all you needed before you leaned forward and gave him a small peck on his lips. Pulling away you saw camera and peoples phones out pointing at you but it didn’t bother you. You kept your hand in Niall’s as the players made their way out onto the pitch. The white shirts with black shorts making their way onto the pitch. There were my two beauty’s, Jeff and Jamie walking out onto the pitch.

The game had begun and a few goals had already been scored from both the home team and the away team. Half time had arrived and Niall told me to follow him. I happily did and he was taking me down a few corridors. His hand still in mine he knocked on a door and someone in a shirt and tie opened up. He nodded his head to Niall and let us in.

We walked through what looked to be the changing room and turned a corner and before anyone could talk stood right in front of us was the two men themselves. I couldn’t hold my excitement and jumped into Niall’s arms, wrapping mine around his body and just thanking him so much.

After pulling away I felt a flush raise on my cheeks. Jeff and Jamie were both smiling and I began to feel slightly embarrassed.  They opened their arms as if they wanted me to go and give them a hug and Niall slightly pushed me forward. I gave both sweaty lads a hug before they were called back over for the rest of the team talk. We happily thanked the two lads for having a short chat before making our way back out to the grand stand to watch the final of the football.

In the end the day turned out amazingly. It started off with being able to see my favourite team play football, I met my two favourite players in the whole wide world and Derby County won their match.

Nothing could have made the smile on my face increase any more than it already was.

There’s this one done too.

Remember if you want one, inbox me ;)

Summer xxx