One shot for @megantelford (bradSimpson)

A short one shot for @MeganTelford  Go follow her she is like such an amazing girl and deserves to be followed ;)

Tess.  

The girl whose life changed because of one certain internet website. YouTube.

Tess spent many hours singing her little heart on into her computer and posting videos onto the website. She had a passion for singing. Everywhere she went, everything she did singing would be involved.

As Tess had finished recording yet another song to put on YouTube she was waiting for the final product to be completed and uploaded. After annotating and explaining the description box below it was finally ready to publish and put onto your channel.  

About 10 minutes after uploading the comments box and likes were exploding and the complements were coming in and so was the hate but Tess just forgot about that.

As Tess checked her inbox she noticed a message from her all-time favourite group on YouTube.  The vamps. The band was made up of 4 extremely talented lads but one caught her eye. Brad Simpson. Their lead singer. 

‘Tess, we have seen how amazing you are and how amazing your voice is and we are liking to offer you the chance to come and sing a song with us. We would like to meet you in your home town and we will let you have a choice of song. Let us know what you think and we can arrange it for whenever you’re free. Lots of love the Vamps.

P.s You’re gorgeous ;) (Brad)

Tess almost instantly replied telling them it would be an honour to perform a song with them and you would love to be able to do it with them soon. She decided to give them the offer of singing ‘I’ll Look after you’ by the Fray as it was her new favourite song of all times.

She got herself excited as they replied saying they would love to do it at the end of the week,  Only 3 days from now they were planning on meeting her at her house, they would see inside her house and she would perform a song with her favourite band on YouTube.

Tess was nervous but began to practice her favourite parts of the songs and got herself familiar with the song lyrics.

Friday came and Tess was getting herself ready for the events to come today. Tess had arranged that the lads come to her house around 10am and then they could get set on the song.

It was currently 9:45am and Tess was waiting for the boys to arrive. Tess had got her studio set up and the cover of the song was waiting to be recorded. She heard a knock on the door and made her way downstairs to the door. In front of Tess stood four extremely handsome lads. One lad caught her eye. Brad Simpson the gorgeous looking lad in the front. Tess offered them inside and they gladly followed through the door each hugging her as they passed. The hug from Brad lasted longer and those sparks started to shoot through her skin. Nothing could have put a bigger smile on her face at that moment in time.

Tess offered them all a drink before showing them up the stairs and towards the room her parents had happily made a music studio for her. It was a place where Tess could come and record some songs or just have some time to chill out when she needed it most.

The lads got themselves comfy and Tess helped as well. She set up the recording studio and the video camera and just told everyone to pitch in when they thought the perfect time was to come.

Brad started off by singing the first few lines and she let him keep going. As the chorus arrived both Brad and Tess began to sing to each other looking into each other’s eyes and a smile reaching both their faces. The vocals in the background were unheard by these two but the song kept going. Tess sang the next line letting out all emotion and feeling into the song. The band behind playing their tune and Brad would push in a few words when the time was right.

The last couple of lines were coming of the song and the song was getting intimate.  The stare of the eyes between Brad and Tess was really showing. The love coming from the eyes would just show how much this song meant to both Tess and Brad.

As the song came to an end and the band played their final bar the music stopped.  The room fell silent and Brad and Tess found themselves leaning in. By the end of the song both Tess and Brad were staring at each other’s eye. Passion in them both and now they were leaning in.

Before anyone could say anything their lips touched. The plump red lips of Tess and the smooth, courageous lips of Brad met in the middle, leaving the other 3 band mates stunned. They stayed quiet before the two pulled away.

Tess began to blush as the other began to cheer and whistle. Brad kept himself quiet but just smiled before replying

“Tess you’re beautiful, don’t forget that” and placed another kiss to her lips.

Another one shot completed. If you would like one inbox me and don’t forget to comment, vote and fan :) It always means so much to me !

Thank you again

Summer xxxx