One shot for @forever_styles (liam Payne)

One Shot for @forever_styles  You should go follow her.

Imagine you and your friends were sat in a little café casually sipping on your hot chocolates when you saw a little ad on the walls of the café about a secret blind date happening as a laugh in only a few nights time. Your friends being your friends decided to start taking the mick, saying that you should go for the fun and they weren’t going to let you say no so the only thing you could do was agree with them.

Two days had now passed and you were getting ready for your ‘blind date’ tonight. You weren’t going to go all out there in a ‘sexy’ looking outfit to impress the date as it was going to be dark anyways. You wore a simple pair of shorts with black tights and a pair of burgundy converse with a white laced t-shirt. The white laced t-shirt had a collar but it wasn’t the thing you enjoyed most about this outfit. The way it all pieced together made this outfit your favourite and you loved to wear it on all occasions.

You reached the café and saw all the lights were out and the place was blacked out. You walked into the café and someone asked you your gender and you happily told them a female. The lead you to a table where you would meet your blind date and the left you to talk. Each person was secret and you weren’t even able to see the person at the end.

Everything was running smoothly with the lad you were happily talking to and you enjoyed your date together.

His accent wasn’t the same as yours though. Something about the hoarse voice made you become instantly attracted to him.

You found a lot out about this lad. His interest in music and his love for his family amazed you because you had exactly the same interests.

All in all, this lad really did amaze you and being able to get to know him more would be your perfect. Knowing him in person would really get you set and ready for a new relationship.

Hours had passed and you were told your blind date had now finished and it was time to go. He gave you a quick kiss on the lips and then you said your final goodbyes but little did you know the person you just kissed on the lips had one very important job.

His job was to sing in front of millions of people, girls and maybe a few boys and he stole many young girls heart.

That boy you just kissed was Liam Payne

Another One shot completed.

Do you want one? Just inbox me and let me know and ill will be able to write one for you!!

Lots of love Summer xxx