Chapter 11- In the forest of crazy kidnappers.

• Dedicated to my beautiful sister, Kennice

Chapter 11- In the forest of crazy kidnappers.

~¥~¥~¥~

Crystal's POV

"-what are we going to do?"

I awoke to a muffled conversation, and I felt very drowsy. Every part of my body ached from fatigue, although I wasn't what caused it. My eyelids kept drooping, and I stiffled a yawn.

I realised that I was lying on the ground, the grass tickling my face. I tried to stand, but failed miserably.

And that was when I discovered my hands were being bound.

I had a moment of confusion as I tried to seperate both my hands from each other, before glancing up at my arms to find them chained by metal handcuffs.

Oh, shit.

I jiggled my legs, to find them in the same condition as my hands.

What was going on?

Struggling to sit up, I used my hands as support, grasping at the ground, and finally pushing my upper body up.

"Oh good. You're awake. Welcome to the party." I heard a sacarstic response errupt from behind me. I immediately whipped my head over my shoulder to find it's souce.

Daniel sat one metre away from me, his hands bloodied and bruised for some reason. His usually blonde hair was ridden with dirt, as his face showed an unusual weariness. Unlike my metal chains, his hands and legs were tied tightly with a special white rope.

Daniel was still wearing the blue shirt and black track pants from the previous night, though they looked very dirty. I looked down at my attire. White shirt and blue shorts that were muddy and slightly torn. The left sleeve of my shirt was pulled down, revealing bare skin. Well, at least Daniel wasn't staring at me like a hungry shark.

Wait. Was it the previous night? How long was I out?

"What happened? And where are we?" I asked Daniel in a hurried tone.

He yawned loudly and said, "Apparently, we are being kidnapped by the Moon Army. And i think we are in a forest."

I looked at our surroundings for the first time. The trees loomed high, branches spread out, with fresh green leaves. We were in some sort of clearing, and I could not see anyone nearby, except the occasional muffled voices.

I stared at Daniel wide eyed, panic slowly seeping into my veins. "What are those muffled voices?"

"Those are our kidnappers. They have met with some.........problems." Daniel chuckled lowly to himself.

"How can you be so happy?!?" I whispered-screamed, rather harshly.

"What do you want me to do??? Freak out like you? I'm scared too, okay?!?" He shouted, a ferocious look crossing his face.

We stared at each other in silence for approximately two minutes, reflecting on the argument.

Finally, I was the one who broke the quiet.

"How are we escaping?" I asked Daniel, a note of apology creeping into my voice.

He shaked his bloodied wrists. "As you can see, I've tried. And failed. The white rope doesn't allow me to summon energy, even though this forest is blooming with it. Guess they found out I was the Energy Guard. There is so much energy here, my internal radar is going nuts. Too bad I can't use any of it..." He trailed of, looking slightly frustrated.

I sighed. So that's the reason for his weariness.

He then perked up. "Can you try to sense any water source here?"