Chapter 9- We arrive in Pompeii.

~¥~¥~¥~

Ryan's POV

"This is your Captain speaking, the plane is about to take off. I repeat, the plane is about to take off."

Yes. If you've guessed that we were on the plane, then you are correct.

It has been 5 days since Matthew's betrayal and the talk with Principal Sophia.

Personally, I've been the most affected by Matthew's betrayal. I've treated him like a big brother, and after he left for the enemy, well, let's just say that for the first 2 days, I did not take it well.

"Ryan? Ryan!" April snapped me out of my daze, as she gave me a brilliant smile.

Ah, her smiles were spectacular.

We have started dating 3 months ago, after 2 years of everyone saying "You like her, she likes you, you should go out!" and vice versa.

Finally, 3 months ago, I had worked up the courage to ask her out on a date. She squealed and said yes. Ever since, we had a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

I smiled at her, as she led us to our seats.

April and I were seating side by side, while poor Crystal was squashed between the 2 boys who were trying to win her hand in front of us, A.K.A. Daniel and Abel.

I seriously pity her.

Crystal turned around and gave us a withering look that said help-me-here. April smiled sympatheticaly, as I snorted in laughter.

April quickly slapped my arm in disapproval, as I shrugged.

The intercom buzzed. "Dear passengers, we are taking off in 5 seconds. Please proceed to your seats. Thank you."

5

4

3

2

1

Wooshhhhh!!!!

And we took off.

The view was amazing. I now understand why both Abel and Daniel liked to fly, and why it was the only topic they wouldn't constantly bicker about.

But, being a ground person, I didn't like the sky as much as the ground.

I had more worries riding a plane than any of the other Five. What if we crash? What if we die? What if a crazy serial killer was boarding the same plane as us?

But, the same can be applied to a train or bus.

Oh well.

Principal Sophia had decided we had to take more..........ah..........traditional methods to reach Pompeii, instead of simply hiring a person that specialises in teleportation to bring us there.

Her arguement was, "Hiring a teleporter is $1000 more expensive than simply buying air tickets!"

And so, here we are, on board this plane.

~£~

To say that the plane trip went bad is an understatement.

First off, Daniel blew up the toilets.

Yes. Blew up.

Apparently, he had brought a chemical substance into the toilet and it blew up.

April was furious. She had to put the costs of the explosion on the school's tab. Principal Sophia was NOT going to be happy.