Chapter 23: Shocked

OMG...... SCHOOL WAS TODAY!!! AAAHHH!!! Man I love my scheduale. Hahah a good day.. So anyways about the story next chapter will be the last chapter then an epilogue and last but never least a squel or however you spell it.

Chapter 23: Shocked

Connor's POV

                 Scarlet was loosing her heart beart every second as I speak. I was terrified but Stefan was to shock to react. He just stared at the doctors wide eyes very still. While Mrs. Wilson was in tears yelling " SAVE MY BABY!" Mr. Wilson well he was just like Stefan to shock to react.

      They were eletricuting her with the defibrillator and she wasn't waking up. I was getting scared. All you saw was Scarlet body lift in the air and fall back down and no sign of her waking up. Come on Scarlet was all my mind saying. 

    This was terrfied. Till all of the sudden we all hear in the room a beeeeeeeeeeppp!!! Scarlet's body lays there dead. Mrs. Wilson starts falling to her kneees. The doctor pulls out a shot needle and injects Scarlet in her neck and right there Scarlet's whole body lift in the air and fell back....

  She was DEAD!!!

 Everyone burst out in tears

Okay...... that what didn't happening. I wanted to see how you all react.

  All of the sudden Scarlet's eye poped open. She sits up immediatly and starts breathing quickly. The doctors rushed toward her and start immediatly checking her heatlh. Stefan runs over there pushing doctors out of the way..

    Scarlet....... Stefan says hugging her

   I looked at Scarlet she couldn't stop breathing hard. Like she was struggling for air.. I saw how she was so much struggling. Till I grabbed Stefan and pushed him out of the way and said " She is struggling for air someone give her oxygen."

    Doctors rush over and put her the mask that gives you oxygen and he turns toward me and says "If you didn't pull this young fellow away we wouldn't saw the breathy problem. She is lucky to have you."

  I nodded and Stefan looks at me then Scarlet who eyes are now closed again but she was evenly breathing again.  I smiled as I stare at her beauty when she breath in and out.

    So good news she is awake. Now she needs to stay on this for awhile to get her breathy even. The doctor says to all of us

    Mrs. and Mrs. Wilson jumped up in joy while Stefan was lost in concertration and looking at his sister. I was thrilled. I walk over to Scarlet and grabbed her hand and squeezed it.  Then I felt her hand gently squeeze mine back.

   My heart raced. As the doctor left Mr and Mrs. Wilson sat next to Scarlet because I gave up my spot. Everyone was talking how relieved they were to find out Scarlet was awake.  Stefan decide to leave early he needed some air.  Then soon Mr. and Mrs. Wilson left the room.

         I walked over to Scarlet and grabbed her hand and said the words I can never tell her if she was awake.

  I love you Scarlet Wilson. Love you more then a brother more then my life. Ever since I was four years old I had the huge crush on you and knew I was in love you. I was to of a wimp to tell you my real feelings because I was scared of rejection. Scared you never saw me the way I saw you.  To see you with another guy killed me and broke me because I wanted to be the guy to make you happy not some loser that will end up hurting you. They never saw the beautiful, intelligent, warm-hearted, kind, caring, funny, strong-hearted girl that I see everytime I see when I see you. I said

      Her hand squeezed my hand and I got up and sigh " Why can't I be a real man and tell you that you mean the world to me? Why?" with that Stefan comes back inside the room. I mouth him " I am leaving" he nodds his head and I walked out of there and hit my fist against a wall.

   Why can't I be a real man and tell her?? WHY!!!

       Stefan's POV

     I looked at Scarlet while she breathed in and out. I couldn't believe it she was alive. Right there I saw her dead and with one shot she came back to life in seconds. Shock was still coming to me. I am almost lost her.

      Hey Scarlet. If you here me talking squeezed my hand. I said

    Then she squeezed my hand but gently because I can tell she was weak still. I kssed her hand and said " You scared me for a moment Scarlet. I thpught you were dead. Connor would have missed you alot. I will missed you the most though."
       I looked at her and she is struggling to open her eyes now.  " Scarlet don't force yourself to do anything right now." she squeezed my hand

    "Talk to me then." She telepath me

       You can telepath me. I said out loud

  Not much it hurts to try. So just tell me some stuff and I will just listen to you. She telepath me and then the wall blocked me from connecting her

   After her telepath you can tell that took strength because she was breathing heavier. I said " Take it easy for awhile."

   So, if you haven't heard we are moving again. I said

 She squeezed my hand

  Yah mom and dad think it will be a safier for us to be away from this place. They don't want to be in a hospital again unless you are giving birth to their grandchildren. I said

   She squeezed my hand and the doctor comes inn and says " Visiting hours are now over."  I nodded and said " I'll be back tomorrow sis. Your get your rest." I kissed her forehead. Walking near the door and I said out loud " Why can't you see Connor loves you." with that I left the room.

       Third's POV

   Little did Stefan and Connor know that Scarlet heard everything they said about Connor loving her. All Scarlet was thinking on how she couldn't see it. So badly she wanted to respond to both of them but she didn't have the strength to get up let alone talk. When she gets out of here she will tell Connor everything..... if she ever gets out of here.

             My short chapter........ next chapter might be the epilogue or the final chapter. i don't know still. It all matters how it comes into my head. I don't know when I can upload but I will try now since I have school to take on. So who loved this chapter. ANyone get  tears when they thought Scarlet died? Well next chapter let's hope everything and everyone ends up happy. Everything will come together. Comment please and maybe a quicker uploaded.