Chapter 22: NO!!!

Okay before I begin I like to say something really important that I am ending this story soon. I mean soon because I am getting writer's block on how to keep it going on. I didn't even image writing a hospital scene. Don't worry I got plans on Writting a SEQUAL! to this story. By the end of this story I will probably have you hating me because of how I end the story...... I'll explain later....

  Now on with the story.........

Chapter 22: No!!

           Connor's POV

             TWO FREAKING MONTHS!!! TWO WHOLE MONTHS!! Scarlet has't woken up and now I am loosing my hope everyday. What girl is in coma for two month and hasn't had any signs of waking up? I will tell you the ones who have no chance of dieing. DIEING I SAID!!

     Stefan on the other hand I think he is loosing it by the day. He says he keeps hearing his name in his head by Scarlet. I think he is loosing it. Because come on she is in coma how in the hell can she talk to him but yet again they are twins and share the connections.

    So I do believe him but I just don't anymore. If Scarlet is trying to connect with him she will be alive by now. So now I think he is exagerrating. I still visit Scarlet everyday because I still have some hope not alot but there is still hope.

       Stefan walked inn and looked at me and said " She is going to make it."

  How do you know? I asked

    Well for first because her voice is still in my head and secondly doctors FINALLY are seeing progress in her. They just told me. Stefan says to me

   Seriously???!! I said now gaining all my hope back

   Yah her body is  showing signs. Mom and dad were so happy they cried. He says smiling

    I smiled and said " There you go Scarlet now wake up."

    I didn't need a respond for anything..I knew she was alright. Even though I knew never to trust doctors for once I had hope in them because in their hands was the girl I love. So the doctors better be right. If she dies ....... no she won't die.

    She can die....... the voice inside my head says

    She won't. It's Scarlet she is a fighter. She won't die. I argued

   Look at the guy who is so sure this girl is going to live. The guy who is too pathetic  to tell his feeling toward her.  The voice says to me

      I stayed quiet.

  Yah see you have hope in her but not yourself thats sad. The voice says

    SHUT UP!! I yelled to the voice

     Then my head was quiet. I sigh and looked at Stefan he was looking at me weirdly. Then he says " So tell me why haven't you asked my sister out but you sleep with her?"

     We were drunk. I told you that. I said

  Do you remember it? Stefan says

       Ummm...... why does i matter if I remember it? I asked

       You do don't you? Stefan question

   I noddd my head. Of course I remembered it. Well I didn't at first but I tried to focus on that for a long time till I got the memory back. Man, do I wish we weren't drunk. I love her so much and just to wake up to her in my arms was a dream come true. But to have her reject me in the morning crush me. The pain of reject hit my face again and I tighten my fist.