Chapter 10: The Fire

Chapter 10 : Fire

   Scarlet's POV

       As I looked at Stefan then at Connor my stomach started feeling sick. I hate remembering that day. Made me feel guilty for what I did to my family. That day where I thought I was going to die with Stefan and Connor. No one knows the real story about it except us three.

           The story that switched all three of lives around. You can never forget a day that haunts you. Like for example if you have an horrible burthday party you will never forget it. Well on that day I would never forget it. Well it wasn't a day it was more like days.

      What happened that day? Well I retell you all but I will explain this once so pay attention.

      Flashback

  Author's POV

                            Let's go back a couple years back. When Connor, Stefan, and Scarlet were eight year olds. Like I said in the past these three were the three muskateers. Did everything together if someone got hurt they all felot the pain. No man or women was left behind.

   It was winter time in Detroit, Michigan. Snow was on the floor only like a couple feet high but it was easy to drive around and so kids can go outside and play. Thats what the three muskateers did when it was winter. They will run outside in the snow and do mostly everything they can with snow. They would have snowball fights, sledding, ice skating, snow angels and etc...

                 As in winter time every one knows Christmas was coming. What excitement it brought all the kids in Detroit. No kid hated Christmas. Christmas was the time for joy, family time, amazing meals, and of course gifts. All three kids loved Christmas.

   Well back to the day. Today was the day for a week before Christmas. It has snow this whole month and th ekids were tired of going out to the snow. There are times where you get tired of doing the same thing over and over again. Well that was it time.

     Connor, Stefan, and Scarlet were inside watching Christmas specials that were on tv like How the Grinch Stole Christmas. That was their favorite movie to watch. While watching they were sipping nice warm hot chocalate while they had the heater on low so it won't be that hot in the room.

    Well Stefan and Scarlet and Connor both of their dad were away trying to get their wife a good present for Christmas. Then their was the mom of Connor and the mom of the twins well they still needed to buy gifts for their kids still. So they were going too head out and buy the gift.

    Kids, we need to go out and buy grocerries. Mrs. Willams says ( Connor's mom)

   Yeah do you want us to call the nanny. Mrs. Wilson says ( The twins mom)

  All three of them look at each other terrified of the nanny. She was never a fun lady. Always making the kids be quiet or threaten to tell their parents on them. Plus she never played with them, she would watch boring tv shows that the kids never watched.

    Mom can you get the neighbor to watch us. Scarlet says in a innocent voice

   Sure honey. Mrs. Wilson says

     The kids adore the neighbor. She was a old lady with grey hair. She would come over every hour just to check on the kids and offer the hot chocalate. Plus if they were lucky she would bring cookies for the kids. They perfer her over the nanny any day.