Chapter 19: Explaination

    Carter's POV

              After the whole Scarlet accident I was depressed the whole day. I walked into whatever class I was suppose to go too I really didn't care if I went to the right class. I sat down next to Jared and pulled out my notebook and started drawing.

   I wasn;t paying attnetion to what I was drawing. I had my eyes close and when I opened them I decide to see where Scarlet was. She wasn't here so wasn't Stefan and Connor. They must of ditched after Scarlet big scare fest.

       I sigh and looked at  my drawing it was a perfect heart with in the middle it was written Scarlet.  Her name was written perfectly and the heart had two arrows sticking out. With litttle hearts all around. I say this is the best drawing I ever done. Like come on I am teen dude and all my drawings come out deform. I smiled at my work.

    Mr. Johnson is drawing a heart with Scarlet in the middle have anything to do with english. Mrs. Steel says  in fron of the whole class

  The whole class starts laughing. Boys were cracking up while girls were girls were sighing because I didn't write down their own name, I rolled my eyes and said " No......."

    Pay attention and stop drawing hearts with the name Scarlet in the middle. She says then walks down the aisle going on with the lesson. I learned two things from her leture. Number 1. I was in english. Number 2. Not to draw in that class ever again.

   When the bell rang I ran out the classroom to the lunch table. Man I was first one in the cafeteria I laughed to myself on how fast I rushed myself. Then Jared and Bryan come sit by me . Jared broke the silience says " We heard your art and crafts project."

       I laughed and said " I know. I was surprise myself. Best drawing I ever did."

   The guys end up laughing  and Bryan says " No surprise it involved Scarlet."

    Then all of the sudden the whole football team comes over and immediatly start talking to Jared and Bryan and myself. I wasn't paying attention All I was thinking was Scarlet. I needed to talk to her. Or at least explain everything to her without Stefan interupting our conversation. But how?

    That's what got me thinking. I needed to talk to her . Let her here my side of everything and maybe tell her how I feel toward her. Because I can't stand her hating me.

 Like what guy can stand the girl he truly loves hating him. She is my mate and should be standing by my side not Connor. I was still mad she slept with Connor. He probably forced her too. The thought of my mate sleeping with some other guy killed me. I just want to kill Connot but then if I do that NOW I won't stand a chance with Scarlet.

    Carter! You listening to us? Jared says

    Yeah. I said noddding my head a

  They all went back to the conversation and I just got a smirk on face. I knew what I had to do and I am not going to let Stefan stop me.

   Scarlet's POV

    When I got down the hall Stefan and Connor stopped me. Connor embrace me in a hug and said " It's going to be alright." I just stood there speechless.  Was I going out with Carter. If I was then why did the stood me up?  Stefan looks at me and says " Do you want to leave?" I nodded.

    With that we went back into the car and took off to the house. When I got inside I ran to my room and clsed the door and locked it. I wanted to be alone and that was final.