Chapter 15: Dead??

Okay I am sorry if I haven't updated like I used to ( which was everyday) I been writing another new story on word document and honestly I forgot about this one and was focus on the other story then this one. It's a spy story so I am hooked.

     I am kinda having writer's block here...... I know how this story going to end but I don't know where to go from here. So I am stuck and just going with whatever comes into my head. If anyone can help me that will be wonderful........ if I don't get the help then you might be disappointed they way the stroy goes. So I will try my best. If you want to put in one word just message me and I will give you full credit.

    School is coming...... Yah Augest 29 to be exact so who knows when I can upload...... But right now let's stop with this junk and get to the reading.......

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Chapter 15: Dead??
       Stefan's POV

    When Connor and I pulled out to the hospital I was freaking out. I knew Connor was too but he was trying to keep himself calm too by playing cool. He ran in the hospital holding Scarlet in his arms and yelling for help. She was still unconsicious. I was getting scared every minute pass as they took my sister away in the stretcher.

     I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room and man I was feeling like the walls were coming inn towards me.  Urgh! What if she dies!! Like literally I can't go on without my twin sister because even though I am ass to every guy except Connor she brings out the best of me. Yah shock that I am nice well I am nice I just chose not to be nice.

    Connor get's up and says " Bro calm down everything is going to be alright."

     Calm down? How can I calm down when my twin sister in the hospital and who hell knows what condition she inn. ! I said pissed off

      Sir.... please quiet down this is a hospital not a park. The secutary says to me

     Don't tell me to calm down. If your twin sister was in the hospital you will be yelling too. So shut up! I yelled

    The secutary was looking like " You shouldn't mess with me I can get your sorry ass out of here" Connor saw that and says " I will calm him down no need to get security."  She nodds and looks back at her magizine she was reading/

 I sigh and Connor says " Dude I know you are pissed off but come on you can't go crazy here at the hospital. They can kick you out and bann you from coming back. You don't want that happening since I have a feeling Scarlet is going to stay a couple days here."

        I sigh and nodded my head I knew Connor was right. I shouldn't be acting this way when Scarlet was in a situation like this. What situation? i don't know since no doctors came out yet and told me about my twin.

   Something was wrong because my stomach was in pain inside. I felt like something dark was running through my whole body. Shivers ran through my whole body I never felt this before. This wasn't so good.

   Connor what happens if she dies? I whisper so low falling on the couch

   She won't die Stefan. You and I both know Scarlet if a fighter. She is going to get through this. Connor says getting tears in his eyes

        Scarlet can die Connor. I have this feeeling in my body mostly in my stomach this dark and cold feeling. Something I never felt before so it has to be from Scarlet. I said