Epilogue

Paris

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

I heard Maya's screams, but I had completely zoned out. It was as if I was having an outer body experience as I stood there holding Will's smoking gun. My hands shook in terror as I stood over a bleeding Michael. Will or Robert, whatever the fuck his name was, sprang into action immediately as he tried to stop the bleeding from the hole I had just put in my husband's chest. His weeping wasn't even enough to make me feel an ounce of remorse for what I had just done.

No matter what problems he and I had, for Michael to impregnate my sister was the ultimate disrespect. I used to cry on his shoulder for hours about how broken our relationship was, and how I longed for that sisterly bond. Yeah, he had me really fucked up. Actually, the both of them had me fucked up.

Hell, as much as I wanted Ishmael, the moment I found out he was my sister's it was a no brainer to end things. This vindictive bitch. She knew Michael was my husband and she still slept with him. I wiped the salty tears that were falling freely as I turned the gun on Maya.

"P-paris... What are you doing?" Maya asked. Her voice trembling with fear.

Just sensing the fear radiating from Mya gave me a small sense of satisfaction. Now I know what she must have felt growing up when she would make fun of me or even slap me around.

"What have I done to you that was so bad that all you ever want is to see me hurt? Huh?" I asked staring into my sister's eyes.

Maya actually had the audacity to roll her eyes up in her head as if my pain didn't matter.

"Paris, Paris, Paris! It's always been about Princess Paris. Paris is soooo smart... Paris is a good girl... Paris is going to take this family places! What about me?! Everyone forgot about me!" Maya screamed with tears rolling down her face. "I have always been the fuck up! No matter what I did, I could never be as good as Paris. Do you know how the fuck that feels?! Do you know how it feels to walk in the shadow of someone else? Your little sister at that. Maya gets the thug, while Paris gets the successful good man! Well, I'm sorry to break it to you but he wanted the bad girl."

I put a bullet in the chamber as soon as Maya let that fly shit fall from her lips. It's crazy that my sister hated me all of our lives because I chose a different path than she had.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You are my fucking sister. Regardless of anything I still loved you. I will not apologize for who I am and how others treated me! Maybe if you would have taken your head from your ass and stopped walking around like the world owed you something, you would have gotten the same treatment! You took every opportunity to embarrass me all our lives. You made me so self conscious and I still loved you! All I ever wanted was to bond with my sister... And now it's too late. Look what you've done now!" I yelled.

Ishmael

This was some real life twilight zone shit. Here I am sitting here tied to a chair fighting to stay conscious in a room full of muthafuckas that hate me. Not only that, I gotta sit here and listen to all this Oprah type drama and try to figure out a way to get out of this shit. I can't lie, after seeing Paris shoot her bitch ass husband, my chances of walking out of here alive were looking pretty slim.

I watched as Will cradled Michael's head while crying and applying pressure to his wound. I'm glad Paris shot his ass, and I hope he dies so I can meet him in hell and kill his bitch ass again! And Maya, my sweet little Maya. If I wasn't chained up, I'd probably wring her fucking neck. I can't believe she led me on to believe she was carrying my baby when all along it was this fuck niggas! I don't even care what Paris does to her.

"So what? You're going to kill me, Your own sister?" Maya asked Paris as she held the gun on her.

"You're no sister of mine!" Paris said.

Boom

My head jerked up as Paris sent a bullet crashing through Maya's skull. If I wasn't sure before, I definitely was certain now that nobody was leaving this building alive. Paris turned around to face Will who was still in shock trying to save his brother.

"Move away from him!" Paris yelled.

"I need to get him to a fuckin hospital! You made your point you crazy bitch! Just let me get him some fucking help." Will cried.

Paris pointed the gun at Will. "I'm not saying it again!"

"You're just gonna have to fucking kill me. I'm not gonna sit here and just let my brother die!" Will yelled.

"Fine." Paris shrugged before sending a slug through Will's chest.

I sat there dumbfounded. I couldn't believe this shit. I guess that saying about hell having no fury like a woman scorned was correct, because Paris was taking no fucking Prisoners. I knew God was probably real disappointed in me, but I instantly started praying that he helped me find a way to get out of this bullshit alive. I looked up at Paris and tried my hand.

"Paris, baby untie me." I said weakly. I was going to play on her love for me to get out of this shit.

"Now why would I do that?" Paris asked, tapping the gun against her head as if she was thinking.

"Baby I'm sorry. I love you ok. I'm just as shocked by all this shit as you are. I had no idea what these shady muhfuckas were up to." I said

"YOU LOVE ME?! REALLY? YOU WERE FUCKIN ENGAGED TO MY SISTER ISHMAEL! I TRUSTED YOU. I PUT EVERYTHING ON THE LINE FOR YOU! I WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING FOR YOU! AND FOR WHAT? CAUSE YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T LOVE ME. JUST LIKE THESE OTHER MUTHAFUCKAS YOU WERE USING ME! YOU PLAYED ME LIKE A FOOL FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH REASONS AND HERE I AM GENUINELY LOVING YOU! WILLING TO RIDE. YOU'RE THE WORST KIND OF MAN ISHMAEL AND THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!" Paris screamed.

She looked like a mad woman as tears streamed down her face and her arms flared with a loaded gun in her hand.

"You gotta beli-" I started.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't open your mouth to tell another goddamn lie. Own your shit and take it like a man! It's over Ish."

That was the last thing I heard before the gun went off and everything went black. I welcomed death. I had done so much in my life that I knew the shit would come sooner or later. Just didn't think it would be like this. Fuck it though. I hope they got some bad bitches in hell.

Paris

I looked around at the mess I made before turning the gun on myself. I literally killed everyone that I thought had meant something to me. See life wasn't about who had the most money, nicest cars, or the best looking men or women. All I've ever wanted was to be loved and wanted by these very people in this room. I chased after everything I felt I was missing and at the end of the day I still wound up with nothing. I just couldn't live with that. I hope God will forgive me or maybe the devil can calm his rage. One thing for certain... I ruined my life chasing the Crave.

Boom

***********************************

A/N

Well well well..... We've reached the end! Don't y'all chew me out because I said from the beginning this was gonna be a short story! I had fun writing this. Hope you all enjoyed.