Chapter 3

Paris

"I just want to get back to us babe. I mean look at us. What happened? We barely make love, the only time we're having conversation is when we're arguing, and let's not forget when I mention the word baby, you completely shut down. Help me understand the issue." Michael pleaded.

I sighed heavily. "It's just complicated Michael. I mean I changed everything about me to be with you and I just don't feel appreciated. You talk down to me all the time like I'm beneath you. You make it seem like you saved me from the ghetto or some shit, when I was fine without you. Yes, my grandmother lives in the hood and yes, I like to be over there because that's where I grew up! You wouldn't know anything about that because you were sheltered from the real your whole life. I just wish that you would be a little more receptive to my family and my background. Stop turning your nose up at everything and everyone before you take the time to get to know them."

Michael sat down on the bed shirtless. I had to admit that he was sexy as hell, he just didn't do it for me anymore. Young Jeezy wasn't lying when he said if you ain't never had a real nigga, better get you one! My body been thanking me ever since Ishmael came along, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering his offer to leave my husband.

The pitiful look on Michael's face almost had me second guessing my choices. There was once a time where I worshipped the ground this man walked on. But then there are also those times where I wished he'd fall into a black hole somewhere. Just a constant up and down.

"Just tell me what I need to do, and I'll do it Paris. I love you and I'm not trying to lose you. I'm under a lot of stress trying to handle this new case for the Mayor and maybe I take my frustrations out on you. For that, I'm sorry."

Looking up at my husband I could see the sincerity in his eyes. Deciding that I owe it to him to give our marriage a fighting chance, I gave in and agreed to try.

"I'll give this a shot under one condition Michael," I warned.

"Anything love."

"You have to accompany me to Sunday dinner at my nana's. You never come around. Show me some effort and I'll show you the same." I replied. I used to all but beg Michael to spend a little time with my family. They were dope individuals outside of the hood shit.

"Done! Anything you need baby." Michael stood to hug me.

I melted in my husband's embrace. It had been some time since I last felt his touch, and to be honest, it felt quite nice. This was what I yearned for. Love and affection. Not all of that nitpicking and name calling. Luckily for Michael, Ishmael had been playing games, not answering my calls, and I'm in dire need of an orgasm.

I kissed Michael's chest as I rubbed my hands down his rock-hard abs before stopping at the waist of his sweatpants. I ran my fingertips along the rim of his pants while twirling my tongue in his ear. I waited until I felt him relax before sliding my hand down into pants and stroking him to life. Now usually, Michael would never let me get this far, taking it a little further I pulled his pants down and dropped to my knees. He wasn't as big as Ishmael, but he was working with just enough.

Gathering as much spit as I could, I took Michael into my mouth and let it drip down his shaft before slowly bobbing to a tune that only I could hear. I felt Michael touch the back of my throat as I continued to show him what he was missing.

"Shhhhiiiittttt Paris," Michael hissed while grabbing a fist full of my hair as I gave him the best head he ever had.

I took his little cheer session as motivation to go harder. In no time Michael was releasing his seeds down my throat. I stood up and removed my clothes while Michael eyed my body lustfully. Before Ishmael came into the picture I longed for that look. Why couldn't men get it right before the next man came into the picture? If he would have been sexing me right there would have never been another man.