Chapter 4

Paris

Lying across my bed I watched my husband text on his phone while adjusting our shower water. It's crazy how we went from damn near becoming strangers in our own home, to fucking each other's brains out daily. Michael and I would stay locked away from the world exploring each other for days. If it wasn't for this engagement dinner my Nana begged me to attend, I'm sure I would be face down and ass up for the rest of the night, but later for that. Although getting satisfied by my husband was a relief, I had a hidden agenda. I needed him to close the case he had on Ishmael and if that meant I had to play the happy wife... I guess that's what I had to do.

I know what you guys are probably thinking. 

I'm a scandalous bitch, I'm stupid, you hope Michael leaves me... I'm sure the list goes on. But fuck whoever judges me because y'all don't know my life! This man took me through hell mentally, and now he decides to be a husband. Hmph! Too late for that. The dick has been phenomenal but baby... Ishmael touches my soul, while Michael barely scratches the surface. He gives just enough to hold me over until I can get to my drug of choice. If I had to compare it to anything I'd say it's the difference between shooting up heroine and snorting cocaine. I need to reach the highest high.

"What you over there thinking about, love?" Michael asked, jarring me from my thoughts.

I threw on a smile and replied, "The way you put it down of course."

Michael blushed. He was really eating this shit up. To all that may be upset with me, it's either he drops the case, or he dies. Either way, my man will be walking away from this bullshit and if that means Michael has to lose his life... Hey, I'll be one paid widow. I finally let Ishmael know who Michael was and this entire scheme was his of course. He told me if I wanted to be his one and only, I had to prove that I was down to ride and not conspiring against him. Of course, I agreed, and this is where we are.

"Did you hear me, Paris?" Michael asked.

"What did you say babe?"

"I said I have to go to the office, something new came up in the case I'm working on."

"Is everything alright? I mean what's that mean? Is that a good or bad thing."

Sighing Michael replied, "You know I can't disclose that information to you babe. I'm gonna have to miss the party though. I'm sorry."

"It's fine babe. Just be safe." I said as Michael put his phone down and stepped inside the shower.

I quickly picked up his phone and forwarded all the text messages to myself. After deleting the thread I took out my phone to alert Ishmael.

Me: Something new is happening babe. I have some messages to show you.

Ish: Good girl, you're really my down bitch huh? Look I'm handling some business but give me two hours and meet me at our spot.

Me: Ok Daddy.

I smiled at the thought of being Ishmael's ride or die bitch. I just knew he would love me after this. So much for my sister's engagement party. I have more pressing issues to deal with.
__________

Ishmael

"Congratulations boy! Who would've thought?" My right hand Will asked dapping me up.

"Preciate it bruh. Shit crazy right? All the wild nights we had together a nigga finally ready to settle down." I laughed.

"Shit ain't nothing wrong with it. If I find me a chick like Mya, my ass would be jumping the broom with you."

"Yeah man, she aite. But check it... Lil shawty hit me up about that little problem we have. Said she got some new info for me."

"Word?"

"Yea so I'm gonna have to cut out for a minute and see what's up." I said.

"Boss you sure you can trust that bitch?" Will asked calling me by my street name.

"I'm telling you bruh, as long as I continue to feed her this dope dick... She'll do whatever I tell her to."

"Ok, so what you gon do about Mya?" Will asked.

"You let me handle that. I just needed to let you know what was up. Enjoy yourself man. Fall off in some pussy or something. You worry too much!" I Joked. My shit with Mya was pretty much sewn up, this shit with Paris was much more important.

"Nah nigga, you don't worry enough. It's your world though. I'm just living in it."

Mya floated over putting an end to Will and my conversation. She was beautiful with her little pregnancy glow.

"What's up baby?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Nothing much. Are you enjoying yourself?" Mya asked.

"I'm chillin ma. This was more for you than anything, you know this ain't my style."

"I know Boss but try and enjoy yourself. My family should be here any minute so I want you to be on your best behavior since this will be their first time meeting you." Mya stated, brushing imaginary lint from my button down.

"Relax baby. I know how to conduct myself. I love you." I said kissing her forehead. "Who all am I meeting anyway?"

"Just my dad and my Nana. My sorry ass sister canceled on me, but she's not a factor anyhow. My mom is on a business trip, so you'll meet her some other time."

"Cool. I didn't even know you had a sister. That's what's up though, maybe we can put Will down."

"Please! She's bourgeois as fuck, she'll take one look at the both of you and turn up her damn nose! We hardly speak, so don't get any ideas of hooking anybody up. The less I see her, the better." Mya mugged.

"Relax killa! I'm sorry I asked." I chuckled rubbing Mya's baby bump. I can't believe I was about to be a father. That motivated me to go even harder to make this case disappear.

"There they are babe, C'mon." Mya said pulling me towards her folks.

                                                                    **********************************

I sat on the weight bench shirtless pumping iron in the Embassy weight room waiting for Paris to show up. I was growing pissed because she was 15 minutes late. Looking up I saw her walk through the door.

"Sorry baby, traffic was bad." Paris said staring at my body.

"Its all good. What you got for me?" I asked cutting to the chase.

"Here, I haven't opened them. I wanted you to see it first." Paris replied, handing me her phone.

I looked over the messages and bit down on my jaw. This nigga Michael had to go. Somebody had to be rattin because he knew too much. I handed Paris back her phone while running a list of potential informants through my head.

"We're going to have to speed up the process P. You love me?" I asked standing up and walking into her personal space.

"O-of course baby."

"You'll do anything for me?" I picked Paris up and rubbed my erection up and down her cat through her jeans. She started to grind into my shit.

"Anything baby, please fuck me!" Paris cried out.

I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down just enough to gain access. I thrust inside her honeypot.

"Yeeeessssss baby!" she yelled.

I pumped in and out until I got her right where I wanted her. Once I felt her about to cum I pulled out.

"Why are you stopping?! Put it back in baby."

"I want you to kill him. Can you do that?"