Calum

(Please read Bc pic is not an accurate representation of what I'm gonna say he does when ur cold sorry)
You would be walking down the streets of New York on vacation in the winter and for the sake of fashion you wouldn't have a very thick warm coat on because the one you had didn't suit your outfit. So you would be shivering and Calum being the big space heater he is would give a warm smile and say "aw come here baby! If it's too cold for you here let me hold your hands in the holes of my sweater"(quoting the song) Then he would proceed to unzip his large and warm hoodie with his scent on it and pull you into his chest so you are both kind of huddled into his coat and you would pull into him and zip the large sweater around y'all and he would hold your hands in his sweater and he would kiss your forehead saying "better?" And you would smile and nod at how cute he can be. And you would sit like that on a random New York bench drinking hot (drink you like warm).

So this was based off of the song sweater weather it's not exactly the same as the song but I wanted to do something like it because I thought it was cute and it's snowing today so enjoy haha! (I highly suggest if ur ever cold or just feeling it's a fluffy cuddle up and chill day that you look up the song sweater weather by the neighbor hood and grab a warm drink and chilllll!hell it's even a little fast so you can dance to it too haha) oh and just pretend it was a big ass sweater to fit both y'all in it.