Luke

You were chillin out at home one day in just an oversized sweater and socks. However this day happened to be your birthday but when you awoke u found a note from Luke saying he would be gone for the day. Without even a happy birthday. You were sad at first but then a few hours later you walked out of your bedroom and saw this big beautiful vase full of flowers with a note from Luke that said "happy birthday, press play on the tape recorder please :)"  and so you did. That was when you heard Luke's voice playing saying "happy birthday love, I wrote this for you..." And a song you had not yet heard played on the recorder "can I call, wake you up on a Sunday? Late night I think we had to get away headlights hold tight turn the radio loud." Your eyes teared up in joy as you sat down on the table with the flowers and smiled. You then leaned over to smell the flowers eyes closed and smiling embracing the fragrance as the words "So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me And tell me that I'll see you again Cause I don't know If I can let you go..." Played on the recorder. Then suddenly a bright light flashed on your side while you were still in that position and you whipped your head to the side to see Luke standing there camera in hand with all the boys. "Surprise! Happy birthday babe!" He took a step forward arms open and ginning wide you jumped up off the table and ran towards him jumping in his arms. As the boys all whooped and said happy birthday. "I've got one hell of a day prepared for us today(y/n)" he says still holding you and kisses your cheek. And he keeps the photo in Polaroid in his pocket and lock screen because it his favorite picture of you looking beautiful and happy and enjoying a moment helped out by him because his favorite thing to do is make you happy and catch the little moments where you look beautiful to him. And he never goes anywhere for long period of time (like when he leaves to go on tour) without keeping the photo in his pocket.