Mikey

It was yours and Mikey's anniversary and you had gave him his new guitar in black with custom red strings and a red spray paint styled X going across it. After he finally calmed down from his excitement attack he says,"(Y/n), I've got a surprise for you as well!"he grabs your hand and practically drags you outside you stop in the driveway only to see an all black gorgeous Motorcycle (more specifically a street bike) with a big red bow on it and a lollipop in your favorite flavor taped to the handles. You immediately screeched at how excited you where. You then ran up to him kissing him passionately saying "THANK YOU MIKEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH!" And you pull away from him and hop on the bike tossing the bow to the side and unwrapping the lollipop. He stood there giggling obviously satisfied with your reaction. Then he pulled out his old black and white camera and said to you, "alright babe not sure if you can smile any bigger than what you are now but....smile big for the camera!" And so it didn't seem possible but you did lollipop in hand and tilted your head back as you were three seconds away from laughing. He loves the picture so much he had it framed and deemed it his favorite pic not only of you but just his favorite pic ever to see you so beautiful happy and excited mad him smile and whenever he was without you and feeling down, he would pull out the picture and call you.