Chapter Thirty Two- Don't Leave Me.

ANDY'S POV 

Its been a whole month and its time to see Athena's mother. She had re-dyed her hair blue and she held on to her stomach.  "Ohh...hahah she's kicking alot today...." We  were in out tour bus and I saw Athena breath heavily. "Hey baby you kay?" She smiled. "Hahah our little girl Andy she's exited to get here!" I smiled and once we arrived in front of Her mom's house...I should call her my mother-in-law. Once we got there I carried Athena towards the door. "Haha thanks babe!" We knocked and a woman with green hair opened. "CHILD!!!" Athena hugged her and flinched. "Woah hahhaha babe this is your grandma!" Her mom then looked up at me. "OMG Tina he's gorgeous!"  Tina pulled me towards her and smiled. "No touchy mom....Babe go get ash for me...." I smiled and i knew what Tina had planned. "Ashley Purdy? He's here? Omg...." I smiled. Ash would like this...

ATHENA'S POV

My mom seriously looked good. Like She looked 4 years older than me.... I was 21....that made her look 25. Like seriously. She had perfect boobs. Nice ass. Good body and no wrinkles. In reality she's in her mid 30's. Andy came back with Ash and he looked happy. "ohh Athena who's this? You're sister?" I laughed. "Nope!! This is my mom!" Ash looked at me and back at my mom. "Damn Athena....." I shoved him and My mom waved hello. "I'm Ashley what's your name?"  My mom rolled her eyes in a flirting manner and I sent Ash to the bus. "CALL ME!" My mom giggled and helped me inside. "Wow look at you!" I smiled and felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Fuckk....." Andy got up and  took my hands. "Babe you've been like this all day...." My mom walked towards us and she got on her knees. "I had these pains when you were almost born.....I feeling the baby is coming sooner than we think..." I smiled and just layed down. "I'm sorry but i'm going to lay down...." My mom nodded and brought snacks. 

"So how was tour?!?!' I took Andy's hand and rubbed my belly with it. "Its been fun! I met alot of cool people" She looked pleased. "I'm glad you're life has changed for the better.....Andy! How did you meet my daughter?" Andy nervously messed with my fingers and started. "Well we met when we were younger! hahaha then I made the biggest mistake of leaving her and now we're here.....Its meant to be...." I blushed and my mom put her hand in my belly. "Oh...." I looked at her and she smiled. "Andy stand up....." He looked confused. "GET UP!!" He got up and i was confused.  "Don't ask me how i know this but in 10-20 Seconds your water is breaking....." I looked at my mom. "No....you're kidding right?" She nodded. "Nope....10 seconds baby!" "WHAT ABOUT YOUR COUCH!" She laughed and looked at Andy. "He'll take care of it.Now...5.....4.....3....2...1" I Looked at Andy and The biggest sharpest pain overcame my stomach. "OWWWWW!!!!! MMMM!!" My mom took my hair and made a bun. "Andy get some towels!" I felt the water run down my legs and honestly it was disgusting.  "Okay now breathe how i'm telling you." She showed me and i followed 

Once the pain was eased Andy came back with towels. His face was icy white and i smiled. "hahah what's wrong with you!?!" He smiled. "I'm shit-less scared...." I smiled and Andy helped me get up. "Hospital time!" I looked at Andy. "We're one month early...." I was so scared. Was this normal?....I didn't want to loose my baby again... "You'll be fine baby i promise...." My mom and Andy helped me on the bus and the guys all looked at me. "Baby time!" They all cheered and i just sat down . "Ouch Ouch...Mom it hurts!!!!" She layed my head in her chest and just rocked me back and fourth. The pain was real. "Breathe how i taught you....." I did as she asked and Andy was holding on to my hand The guys were around us and they all looked worried. "I'm okay hahaha don't worry guys!" They all gave me a humble smile and i just held my stomach. "Hmmmmp!!!!" We got to the hospital and Andy carried me off. "Babe don't carry me!!!" He smiled. "I don't care. I'm taking you like this" I kissed his chest and my mom was just behind us. 

"We have a young lady in labor!" I heard a nurse yell and they took me to a room. I saw Andy stay behind and i looked at the nurses. "Can't my husband come with me?" They stopped and looked behind me. "Mr. Biersack!" He immediately looked at me and the nurses waved him to come over. He ran over to where i was and he took my Hand. "Haha i can't leave my baby's dad behind!" The nurses took me to the room and layed me down. Andy sat next to me and my mom ran behind him. "I'm not letting my baby girl behind!" I smiled and the nurse took a look at the charts. "Hmm...this says that you're one month early......lets take a look". The nurse applied the Gel and we all looked at the screen.  She smiled and pointed at the head. "Wow she's all developed!" I smiled and looked at Andy. "Is she okay? Like she's healthy right?" The nurse moved the thingy around my stomach and stopped. "Look at her face Ms. Biersack" I looked at it and just broke. "Andy!! She looks like you!!!"  Andy smiled and just put his hands over his face. My mom was laughing. "Oh my god!! You Cry baby!!!' I smiled and looked at the nurse. "Thank you so much...." She blushed and cleaned the Gel.

"A couple more hours! You're barely 2 Centimeters Dilated!" I smiled and we just chilled in the room. "Is there anyone you would like in the room for the delivery?" I thought fist about CC and how he helped me with my eating disorder.. "Yeah....My Husband, My Mother and My Best Friend....Can you get me Christian Mora/Coma?" The nurse nodded and  Minutes After He ran inside. "DUDE!!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN HERE!!" He kissed my fore ahead and sat next to Andy. "How long do you think It'll take until the baby gets here?" 

"6 Hours" Andy yelled 
"3 Hours" My Mom Exclaimed
"Shit man.....I'll say In 4 and a half hours...." CC smiled and i just felt the pains again. "Ouhhhh....what are these fucking things!" My mom rubbed my belly.

"Contractions hun...." I hated this so much.....I think this was the part where my hormones went crazy...."YOU!" I pointed at Andy. "YOU DID THIS!!!" He grinned and smiled. "WE! did this! One does not simply have sex alone...." I laughed and just shook my head. "Babe the hormones are talking....I'm sorry!" He took my hand and rested his head on it. "Its okay baby i can imagine the pain you're going threw....Just stay relaxed ok? I'm not leaving your sight." I felt relieved that Andy wasin't leaving.