Chapter Twenty Eight- Thoughts Of Escape.

ANDY'S POV

Athena and I went back to Jinxx's place to celebrate. We were on our way and Athena just starred at her ring. "Hahah are you sure its me you want to spend your life forever with?" I looked at her and smiled. "Do you want to spend your whole life with me Tina?" She nodded and took my hand. "Always have...and alway's planning to Andy.." I found a cheesy ass look on my face and just looked out the window. "Tina if that's your answer then you know what mine is baby...." I felt her hand tighten in mines and she blushed. "I love how you made this so fun! hahah the hunt and all...that was really cute..." 

"I know right! ^-^ Hahaha i wanted to surprise you and ask you out the most awesomest way possible haha" We arrived at Jinxx's place and there were balloons in the door and Tina smiled. "These asses knew everything huh?" I had a devilish grin in my face and nodded. "Ohhh yeah... hahah lets go inside" Athena walked behind me holding on to my Jackets sleeve. I opened the door and walked inside. No one was there and i knew what was up. "Babe brace yourself OK?" She nodded I walked in and she came in after me. "SURPRISE!!!" Athena jumped and just saw her flying across the room. "ASHLEY LET HER GO!!!" I saw Ash taking her and i started running after him. "NOT AGAIN ASHLEY PURDY!" I ran past the other guys and headed outside. I saw the crossing the street. "ANDYY!! BABE I'M OKAY! HAHA!!" I was getting pissed. "I'M GONNA GET YOU ASH!!" I kept running And I saw them head towards a busy street.  

I looked around too see where i could have cached them.  It was no use. I kept running and i knew i was furious at this point. I ran and there was a red light so i couldin't keep going. Ash And Tina waited for me at the other side and Ash was dancing. Athena looked worried. No cars were crossing so i decided to run for it. "ANDY NO!!!!" I Heard and Saw Tina and Ash Yelling Tina looked so scared. I looked an just saw a truck's light right in front of me. I closed my eyes and felt myself numb and just blanked out.

ATHENA'S POV

I forced myself off from Ash and just looked at him. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" I felt fury come towards me and just balled up my fists, "ASHLEY PURDY. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM I-I..." I coulind't finish my sentence and just threw a straight punch right at his nose with everything i could. "AHH SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!" I shoved him and just ran to the street where Andy layed with blood on his face. "ANDY!! BABE PLEASE!!" I took his hand and looked at the man who ran him over. "DON'T JUST FUCKING STAND THERE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" Ash ran towards me and wiped his bloody nose. "Athena i never meant for this to ha-" . "SHUT UP I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! GET AWAY FROM ME ASHLEY!!!"  I took my sleeve and started wiping Andy's face. No scratches. "Where is the blood coming from?!?!" I yelled in frustration and just ripped off his shirt. He has swollen ribs and i just wiped off my face. "Andy please don't leave me. I'll die please!" I took his head and felt warm liquid on my hands. "HIS HEAD! SOMEONE GET ME SOMETHING FOR HIS HEAD!" 

Ash handed me his shirt and i snatched it. I kissed Andy in the lips and started wrapping it around his head. The ambulances got here and Jinxx,Jake,CC,Sammi and Ella were looking from the other side of the street. They all came running towards me and CC held me. The meds were taking Andy inside the truck and i was just sobbing into CC's chest. "WE NEED TWO FAMILY MEMBERS!" I  ran towards him and he looked at me. "You are..." I showed him my ring and he let me in. CC came too.  I sat next to Andy's motionless body and took his hand. I pressed my lips against it and just felt the tears running down my cheek. "I love you..." I The medics ran inside and CC pulled me towards him to let the men do their job.

"I don't want him to die CC....please tell me he's okay!" CC hugged me and i just sobbed. "We're loosing him!!" I detached myself from CC and just Stood In front of Andy. I Took his ankles and looked straight at him. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ANDY! NO!!!" I saw the men upset. They took the defibrillator and started setting it up. "COME ON BOYS! THE GIRL IS CRYING WE CAN DO THIS! I looked at them and back at Andy. "ONE TWO THREE CLEAR!" I saw Andy's chest go up and back down. "ONE TWO THREE CLEAR!" They repeated this once more. and nothing happened. I saw the men get frustrated and they set the machine back. I sighed and looked at CC. He was in tears. "Andy man you can do this dude!!"