Chapter Twenty - Crumble Down.

ANDY'S POV

I was heading out the door and I felt a tug on my arm. My lips were pressed against someone Else's. I opened my eyes and it was Juliet. I was kind of in shock and stood there. I heard a sad sigh. I Pushed her away and looked at the door. It was Athena. I wiped my lips and walked towards her. "Athena. Its not.." She steeped back and bumped into Zack. "Lets go." Her eyes were full of tears and she just turned around and walked away. I ran behind her and Grabbed her arm. She snatched it away. She kept walking and I was so broken. I never kissed her! I didn't want to kiss her. I Didn't know why she did that. 

"ATHENA MONDRAGON" She stopped and turned around with her ran make up and just gave me the most broken smile. "What do you want Andrew. Just go." I walked to her and wiped her face off with my hands. "Baby baby its not what you think"  She pushed me back and just shook her head in tears. "Its never what i think. Go with her Andy. Just go!" She got the car keys and just threw them at me. Zack came running to her and she just looked up at him. "Athena please." She turned back around and started walking. Zack was next to her and i had to beat them to the apartment to explain. 

I went back to the studio and got my Jacket. Juliet ran to me to apologize and i just pushed her back. "NO." I ran to the car and Started Driving to the Apartment. I ran upstairs and I saw that they had all ready gotten there. I ran to Our room and she was just laying there. Face down on the bed and just sobbing her eyes out. 

I Sat down and she looked up. Once she saw it was me she backed up on the wall making her hit her back. "Andy! JUST GET AWAY! MOVE GO TO YOUR BED! TAKE YOUR BLANKETS TAKE YOUR CLOTHES TAKE EVERYTHING! WITH YOU!" I looked at her and she had my shirt on. "you have my shirt" She took it off and was just on her bra. She wrapped herself In a blanket and Just moved all my things off the bed. I wanted to explain what happened but she didn't let me. She wiped her face and took a deep breath. "Andrew we're done." I looked at her and she was just resting her head on her knees. "Let me explain. Please Athena. Please" 

She ignored and i just took my stuff to the other bed. "Move your bed. Move it Leaning Against The Other Wall.  I don't want you near me." Since Our beds were just separated by a door she moved hers all the way leaning towards the other wall and i moved mines to the wall that was towards me. There Was An Empty gap in the room and Athena just layed down. "Ath-" ."Don't talk to me. Be thank full I didn't kick you out." I sighed and just layed down. 

I got a text from Juliet and it was a big apology letter. 

"Andy I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to kiss you dude. I was aiming for you're cheek. Dude tell Athena I'm sorry. Andy please believe me. I swear i didn't mean it." I didn't know what to believe anymore. I was just gonna go to sleep. I had all these feelings and i didn't know what to do. 

ATHENA'S POV

Andy was sleeping and i knew something was wrong. Really  fucking wrong. I thought he loved me. I never expected this. Not from him. I wasin't going to make a big show like others. I decided to let him live here. He had no where else to go. I didn't know what i felt. I felt Sadness. Hatred. Love. I felt so stupid. After what he did i still cared for the asshole.

I balled myself up in my bed and silently weeped. 

I heard a knock on the door and I ran towards it. I opened it and it was Zack. He held out his arms once he saw it was me. I just fell in his arms. "Zack...help me. Stay with me." He nodded. "Of course Thena. I won't leave you" I hugged him with all my might. He did the same. He let go and just looked ahead of him. I turned around and Andy was standing right in front of us. He looked down and just walked towards the kitchen. I looked at Zack and he was gonna confront him. "Stop Zack" He sighed and just hugged me. I was happy that one of my best friends was there for me. I knew i wasn't alone.