Chapter Three- Rise From The Ashes

ATHENA'S POV

"Hey Tina....." 

I felt light pokes on my back. The ones that i had got 2 years ago. My stomach sank and i just fixed my wet bangs. I turned around to see a 6 foot 3 Andy. "Hey Tina..." I didn't know what to say...I slowlylooked up to be face to face with Andy. "Why are you talking to me Andy...Leave me alone...like you did that day" He looked confused. "What Tina its no-". "Shut up and leave me alone. Just go Andy.." He looked at me with compassion is his eyes. "Im sorry...Athena... I-i jus-" I cut him off again. "NO YOU JUST LEFT ME WITH HOPES ANDREW YOU LEFT ME HANGING IN MY FUCKING ROOM WAITING FOR THAT TEXT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER BUT YOU LEFT. YOU FUCKING LEFT WITHOUT ME. YOU LEFT ME IN MISERY AND WITH MY PARENTS. NOW I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO AND NO HOPES AT ALL. THANK YOU ANDY...GET THE FUCK OUT" I stormed out to the back of the store and just ran around the inventory where Andy wouldin't find me. I had to forget him. I had to forget us. I had to forget everything.

"TINA....TINA WE NEED TO TALK!" I head Andy yell. He was close. I just hid and hoped he wouldn't find me. I was sobbing in tears. Why was this happening to me? I think i was crying so loud that he coul hear me. As i covered my mouth i heard yells. "SIR, SIR THIS IS RESTRICTED AREA PLEASE LEAVE!". It was Zack. "You don't understand, I NEED to find my friend.".  I heard the voices get lower and lower. "Your friend works here that's why she's allowed to come in here sir. On the other hand you don't....and i don't think your "friend" wants to talk to you..." I waited a while then i heard footsteps walk towards me. "He left Athena....you can come out now." I walked to the exit of the inventory and there was Zack. I looked over at a mirrior just to find myself like a mess. "My shift is over. Lets go to the apartment." I wiped off my face and left with Zack. 

Once we were outside i followed his car to this cool looking apartment. He led me to the garage and i parked there. Once we were at the door He called the landlord.  "Hey dude. My friend here wants to rent an apartment....how much would the rent cost?" I saw the guy eyeball me. I just walked closer to Zach. "It would be lik 500 a month..." I looked at Zach and he raised an eyebrow. "What do you say?" I nodded. I was finally gonna have a place and a job! "Yeah...I'll take it!!" The creepy guy smiled and looked at Zack. "I don't have the keys with me now so you're gonna have to come back tomorrow" I nodded. I reached to my pocket for the keys and Zack's hand stopped me.

"You wanna crash in my place? I can sleep in the sofa." I didn't even know the guy and he was asking me to sleep in his place. I gave him a worried look. "U-uhh I just met you today dude. I'm really grateful for what you did for me but i don't know..." He chuckled and reached his hand towards me. "Its only one night. I'm not a creep. I promise!" I looked at the landlord and he nodded. "He's a good fella...." I gave them a timid smile and nodded. "If you try something..." He chuckled. "I wont. Trust me." I didn't know if i could trust anyone...I just met this dude today and now I'm sleeping in his apartment. "U-um its better if i just sleep in my car.." I took the keys and Zack just snatched them. "No stay, I insist I don't want you to be out there alone. Its dangerous in LA nights"  This dude cared. I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow at me. "So?" I shrugged then nodded."Fine.." 

We went up 3 sets of stairs and we finally reached to the room. Zack opened the door and stopped. "After you.." I walked in and it was beautiful. "Nice house dude...." He smiled and walked to his room. He came back with blankets and A pillow. "Your room for today in down the hall first room in  the right." I smiled and slowly started walking towards it. "Hey hold up, have you eaten something? Do you want some cereal or a granola bar?" I nodded. "Yeah please, I would sure use some." Zack walked to his counter and got The box of Granola's. "Here take as many as you want" I only took two. I knew i was gonna do it. I felt fucking horrible. "Thanks, well i got to get going now." He nodded and i walked towards the room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I took out some chocolate bars that i had hidden in my bra and just shoved them in my mouth. I then ate the two granola bars. I felt that sudden guilt of eating like a fatass and walked to the mirror. I just saw a plain whale. It was me.