Chapter Twenty Four- Hearts Will Sacrifice

ANDY'S POV

I Texted CC. "I'm gonna propose to Tina..."

I waited for the reply. I started to anxiously pick on my hair until the text came.

"ARE YOU CRAZY ANDREW! SHE'S 19!" I sighed and layed on Tina's bed. 

"Don't you think I know that! She'll be 20 Next month CC..."

"Well Brother I'm here for you man....But just think of the things that will be on your favor and the things that can fuck you guys up..."

I deleted the messages and he did have a point. She was 19 and I'm 21.  Maybe i was just taking this too fast.

Tina came out and was combing her hair. "Hey babe....why so serious?" I smiled and shook my head. "What. I look serious?" She nodded. "Yeah boo." I smiled all cheesy and she blushed. "You better not be up to your shenanigans Biersack..." I walked towards her and she was combing her damp hair.  "Babe can i ask you a question?" She looked at me and nodded. "Yeah babe what's up?"  I smiled and took her hands. "One day, do you imagine us married?" She looked serious and her cheeks started to blush. "Yeah actually. Like with no other Boyfriends i've had the feeling but with you." I felt my heart start to pump faster and I just stood silent. "Why haha you're gonna get on your knees and ask me to marry you?" I laughed and she did as well. "Not yet...." 

Her face flashed at me and she was blushing. "I really like you Andy."  I knew this was real. I was going to propose to this girl. I didn't care what our Age was. I've known her all my life. I left her once. I payed the price. I'm not losing her again. 

"What do you wanna do for your birthday?" She set her hand over my back giving me a warm feeling down my spine. "Nothing. just to be with your lovely self."  I hugged her and she hugged me tighter. We both whispered a perfectly toned. "I Love You" In eachother's ear and we just looked surprised. "JINXX! YOU OWE ME A SODA!"  She kissed me and layed down. "I'm still tired haha..." I looked at her and giggled. "We got almost no sleep last night..." She blushed and took my hand. "I feel weird .I wonder what they think about us..." She stood silent and lifted her hands and kissed the tattoo. "I hope he's doing all right. My little Angel."

She sighed and just smiled. "This is my life haha..." 

ATHENA'S POV

Andy dosed off to sleep and i just sat down on the bed. I texted Ella since we haven't talked in a while.

"Hey Ella!"

"Hi Boo. How's it going?"

"Good haha everything is becoming more and more amazing!"

"That's great! Hahah so wyd?"

"Nothing much. Andy's sleeping and i'm bored as ever."

"Wait, you're birthday is next month right?"

"Yeah Lol Why?"

"No Just Wondering...Wanna Go Shop?"

"Yes. Please haha!"

"I'll be there in a bit"

I got ready and once i was almost done i ran my hands threw Andy's waist and kissed him behind the neck. "Babe i'm going out with Ella...I'll be back later" I stated to walk away and an icy hand took mines. "Mehh. Give me a kiss" He layed facing up and smiled. I cupped his face and nuzzled his nose. "Imma miss you..." I smiled and just kissed him goodbye. "I love you too much." I left and Ella was outside. 

ANDY'S POV

As soon as the door closed My plan was about to take action. On Athena's Birthday It was the day. I was gonna propose. We've Been dating for almost a whole year. I know i wanted to make this happen. I loved her. I took my Jacket and keys and drove to Band practice. I drove to CC's place and all the guys were there. I walked in and They were all starring. I combed my hair in confusion and CC walked towards me. "They know you wanna marry her bro...." I smiled and sat down. "I Will....I'm going to propose next month....Maybe 3 days after her Birthday since it was the day i got her back..." They looked at me with conserne faces. "You guys barely have 1 year...." I giggled in how stupid Ash's comment was. "No. We've had  our whole lifes Ash. Ive known her since we were kids. Just cause i lost her for 2 years dosen't mean anything..." He noded. "I guess you're right...What are you planning to do?" 

"I was thinking about a scavenger hunt. I hide somewhere and she finds me. When she does. She finds a ring. Alongside with me." The guys had their faces lit and they all nodded in approval. "That sounds really fucking rad..." CC smiled and nodded. I looked around for the other members' expressions and they all looked happy. "I need your help though. We only have around 2-3 weeks." Ash walked toward me and pat my back "You can count on me brother..." I smiled and we started to talk about the planning. 

ATHENA'S POV

I was with Ella and we walked around the store.  She skipped around and led me to Hottopic.  "Look! get some smexy clothes for you and Andy!" She took my hand which was really cold and walked me to the undies and bras place.  "Take whatever you want. Some for having fun and some for everyday wearing!" I Took some undies and normal bras. "No Sexy Time?" I shook my head. "No! Ella. What the complete flying fuck!" She laughed and gave me some lace undies and a lace bra. "There buy these" I looked at them and looked at her back like if she was crazy. "No. I don't think so..." She gave me a death look and i shut my mouth. "TAKE IT." I nodded and she smiled. "Im just kidding hun. I would never hurt you....But Take this hot BVB shirt." It was a black tee with the BVB logo and it was cut out from the back.  "Its pretty rad man.." She gave it to me and we payed. 

We went home cause i stated to feel sick. "I'll see you later booboo!" I waved goodbye and walked inside. Andy wasin't home so i decided to text him.

"Baby!. cx where are you?
"I'm at CC's place I'll be there in a bit. We just finished band practice"
"Okay babe see you in a bit. I love you"

I looked threw all the weird stuff i brought and just examined it. "What the fuck Ella...."  I hid the bag and layed down.  I was so exited for my birthday. It would be 3 days before My 1 Year with Andy. I looked in the mirror and braided my hair to the side. I was truly happy now. It was Andy and I Our little X taking care of us and nothing can become more better. 

I cooked dinner and after a while Andy came home. "Babe i'm home!" I ran to him and softly started to kiss him. "Hey sexy!" I blushed and led him towards the kitchen. "Look! i made food!" He looked at it and stated to get some. "You're hungry huh and Get a plate!" He nodded and got some plates. He handed me one and smiled. "How much do you want. "

"Not allot" He gave me some and some for him. "Here we'll eat together..." He set his empty plate to the side and  started to set the food on my plate. "Come here babe.." I walked to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I sat on his lap and we started to eat. "Eating is fun babe.." He giggled and rested his head on my back. "Yes it is haha..."  Once we were finished I was about to wash the dishes. "No. I'll do it!!" I walked to the sofa and turned on the TV. It was a wedding. I kept watching and I heard Andy's footsteps behind me. "You like watching weddings?" I looked up and he was looking at me with a nice timid smile. "Yeah...hahah I coulidn't go to my step parents' because i was "Demonic..." He looked startled and just took my hand. "You are supposed to give no fucks...." I nodded. "I know haha but its kind of a shame y'know?" 

He sat next to me and i layed on his lap. "I guess so..but the only wedding you should care about is ours one day and our babies and then our baby's babies". I laughed and he nuzzled my nose. "What do you wanna do for your birthday?" I shrugged. "I don't know...I've never gotten a party or nothing hahah on my 19th I got kicked out so...that was fun?" he stated to mess with my hair and kissed my forehead. "Babe please don't get mad at me..." I looked up and he was blushing. "Why would i....Babe..." He took my hand and gripped it. "I'm going to be out of town the day of your birth day...I'm gonna go see my parents.They know all about you but i'll be back by our anniversary." 

I looked at him and smiled. "I-its fine babe...you go do your thing :)" He kissed my hand and gave me a thought hug. "You won't regret this Tina..." I was so confused but i let it go. 

ANDY'S POV.

Let the hunt begin...

****OMG SO EXITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!****