Chapter Seven- We'll Do What We Want To

ATHENA'S POV

"Come with us Athena...."

I looked over at Zack and he gave me a thumbs up. I was still in the air in Andy's arms and he could tell i was getting uncomfortable so he put me down. "U-um Tina I-I'm sorry..." I smiled and Nodded. "Yeah....I-i'll go!" He reached his arms out and i hugged him. "We leave next week!" I looked at Zack and he smiled. "I'll tell the boss you're leaving" I smiled and gave him a hug. "Thanks for everything Zack. You're like a brother to me now. You helped me live. And I will Always be forever great full for that!" He smiled and gave me a hug. "I love you kid! Here's my Skype name and My number just in case you ever need anything." I nodded and Andy looked at him very curiously. "Andy quit it...." He looked away and just chilled in the store during my shift. 

A familiar song came up and it was one of my faves. It was A cover by Avril Lavigne. "I don't give a fuck about my reputation....the worlds in trouble there's no communication...." I danced around for a while and Zack as well As Andy Joined In. Everyone Starred at us and gave us Tips. Andy smiled and just hugged me. "You're wilder than you were before Tina" I shoved Him And He smiled. "Shut up! I'm the same...Its just that you forgot" He slapped himself and looked at Zack. "Can i work here for a day?" He nodded and handed Andy a Name tag. Andy put it on and ran outside of the store. 

"HEY EVERYBODY! SHOP AT HAWTTOPPIC!!! ITS SO COOL AND THE CASHIERS ARE HOT!!!"

I looked at Zack and he was on the floor laughing. I was just blushing. Andy ran into the counter and helped people around.  He smiled and winked at me. "This cashier is sexy!" He started waving his hands around him and i laughed. "Ohh yeah! So good looking!" We saw a bunch of press people asking him questions and he called me over. I just shook my head. "One Second guys!" He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "Come on Tina!, They want to know about my childhood and you're my childhood Tina. You were in it all along! Come on!" I nodded. "Just cause you said it nicely" He walked me towards the interviewers and BOOM questions.

"ARE YOU THE NEW GIRL?"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DATING" 

I looked at Andy and he smiled. "SHE'S MY FRIEND! Don't start rumors! Haha!! Guys this is Athena, She's been my friend since i was a kid" They calmed down and we took questions One by one.  

"Athena how was Andy like when he was a kid!

I smiled and made Andy show old bruises from a long time ago. " He was a charm....Haa' I used to beat the poor kid up "  He smiled and just pulled on my hair. 

"Andy, did you ever loose connection from Athena?" 

He looked serious and then wrapped his arm around my head. "Ohh yeah....We just ran into each other a couple of days ago... Loosing contact from this kid was one of the biggest mistakes i've done heh..." 

 "On a scale from one to ten how close are you guys?"

We immediate made eye contact and he winked at me. "Ten...."

"Thanks for you time guys we really need to get back to work!" The press left and we got back to work. After the shift was over i said goodbye to switch and Andy was scared. "Andy calm down...you're not alone. And if she wants to start shit We'll give her shit...." He smiled and kept playing with his hair. He was to nervous to drive so i took the wheel. I put on all my rings just in case and he opened the door for me. "Okay...here goes nothing!" We went up the stairs and Andy opened the door.