Chapter Eleven-The Worlds Our Gun And I've Been Aiming All My Life

ANDY'S POV

I drove us home and Tina looked tired. "I forgot my heels...." I looked at her feet and they had nothin on. 
"Were you bare feet all day?" She laughed and nodded. "Yup.....I'm surprised no one noticed...." I looked at her feet and they were tiny. "Tinyfeet...."  She layed down and i thought about last night.

"IT MEANS NOTHING" I wonder if she liked dancing with me. If the head in my shoulder and cheek to cheek thing meant something to her. It did to me. It showed me that i did want to move on.  Today was one last day before we headed to tour. I was starting to feel strong emotions towards Athena. I didn't want to she was my best friend, Like my sister. She would think I'm a creep... "So what adventure are we going on today?" I looked over and she was looking at her wrists. "I don't know....what do you wanna do?"  She looked thinkative, like if something was bothering her. "I have the foster care number from where my real parents left me..." She turned around and got a paper from her shirt. "Can we go?" 

I took the paper and called the number. "Shh imma put it on speaker..." It rang about three times and a woman answerer. 

"Hello?"
Andy-"Good morning, I am calling to find out some information..."
" About?"
Andy-"My sister was given up for adoption when she was younger and she wants to find her parents..."
"Sister?"
Andy-"Well not exactly, My friend,"
"When was She born"

I gave her the dates and info and Tina was just biting her nails.

"O-ohh U-umm  that information is confidential for that subject..." 
Andy-"What do you mean?"
"I can't tell you furthermore information"
Andy-"What the hell? My best friend is practically dying to find out who her parents are!!"

Tina took my shoulder and asked me to calm down. I couldin't calm down. We were so close to finding out who her parents are. The fact that some bitch lady didn't want to tell us pissed me the fuck off.

"I'm sorry i can't do anything about it..."
Andy- "YES YOU CAN!! YOU CAN GIVE ME NAMES! OR AN ADDRESS LADY!! I NEED TO FIND THIS FOR MY BEST FRIEND!!"
"Sir please cal-"
Andy- "I CAN"T FUCKING CALM DOWN SHIT!!"

Fury took over and i just threw my phone. "FUCK YOU LADY!" Tina just looked at me and smiled. "You are a charm, And don't worry....we tried our best. One day i'll find them. Thanks for trying" She walked to pick up my phone. and just set it on the table. "Fuck i'm not trying hard enough..." She took my hand and looked at my FP tattoo, "Yes you are. You shattered your phone for me man that tells a lot from you. Your're practically Raging.You're really an awesome person Andy, that's why you're my best friend. Because of Being You" She kissed my forehead and went back to lay down.

I touched my forehead and couldn't help to blush. "Lets rest. Tour is gonna be chaotic.." She got up and gave me a Pikachu cushion/pillow. "For you....thanks for everything His name is lightning...thunderstein and he's a pillow pet" She smiled and handed it to me. "Pika? Haha i love the name!!" I teased and she walked back to her bed. "Pika..." She was soon asleep and i wasin't tried...i looked at the pillowpet. and just hugged it. "I like you a lot..." i opened it to set it as a pillow and a bunch of notes and little other things came out. I don't think she knew they were there. I took the notes first. "To Tina From AndySixx" I smiled and remembered. It was notes from our childhood. 

"Hey Tina!! Hows' it going!.....I wanted us to have cool nickname codes....Mines is gonna Be Andy Sixx and your's is gonna be.....Burger.....Nah that's to lame....how about Skylar? I like that. Then again Burger is a good choice. Autumniela is nice Haha you choose

I found another onr as the reply

"To AndySixx.....From Burger?"

"Hey Andy, I like the name burger....but I'm to lame for that haha haw about  Athena'sDawn.....Or something nice :) I really like Skylar... Haha my mom is being a pain in my buttay again....i want to go away blah.." 

There was one more note. "To Skylar, From Andy Sixx"