Chapter 28: I Love You (FINAL CHAPTER)

Though I stopped crying, there were still tears that had left on my eyes that were dripping. My hands were shaking and it was extremely difficult to breath.

Is it because I'm nervous? Is it because I'm worried? Or is it because of my burnt feet that might be infected right now? Well, whatever is it, I hope things would be okay.

After Marshall had locked his door, he was slowly headed to his bed and gently place me on it. Though it was SUPER gentle, my feet still feels EXTREMELY sore.

I hissed painfully.

"Stay there." He said, with no emotions. I just nodded.

He was going through his cabinet.

While he was busy, my heart was just pounding really, really hard.

Whats going to happen? Am I suppose to talk now? Is he mad that I crashed his wedding? Am I suppose to say sorry or should I just explain right away to why im here?

"Now, this might hurt alittle." He held a small purple bottle.

And again, I just nodded.

He kneeled down for me, and took my left foot. He gentle poured a drop of green liquid on it. It did feel painful, but it was barable. After a minute or so, the pain was slowly fading away. Sure, the injury is still there but the pain is lessen now. It's not so painful as it used to be. And after a minute, he did the same thing to may right foot.

"Thank you..." I sniffed and wiped my face from tears.

He just nodded, with a blank face.

It was awkward, we stayed quiet for such a long time.

What am I suppose to say?

"W-Why did you lock the door?" I tried to break the silent.

"I don't want anyone to disturb us."

With that, my heart started pounding fast.

"We need to talk." He said with a cold voice. "Why did you come here?"

"Huh?" I looked at him. "I just...Marshall."

"Fionna...If you're here to ask me to stop this bizz and still be your friend...Then, it's not ganna work. I'm done. I wanna move on. I wanna...forget you."

My eyes widen, but I wasnt crying...yet. I was just too shock to react.

"I'll ask someone to excort you back to Aaa. Just wait here, okay?" He stood up and thats where I snapped.

My blood just boiled. I'm furious. I couldnt believe what is he saying right now. It was so unforgivable.

My fist were shaking, and my tears started to come out.

I'M FURIOUS!

I'm just so mad and didnt think of anything. I didnt think on what might happen but I'm just so mad that I couldnt understand anything anymore. I couldnt understand Marshall. So, in the end of my furiousness, I immediately, and quickly punched him right in the face. Which sended him on the ground.

His left cheek to were I punched him turned super red.

"WHAT THE?!" He hissed. "WHATS WITH YOU AND THESE PUNCHES?!"

"YOU IDIOT! YOU STUPID JERK! YOU MONSTER!! YOU UNGRATETFUL PIEHOLE! YOU POOBRAIN! YOU CABBAGE! YOU DING DONG! YOU FARTFACE! YOU DUMBBUTT!! YOU HEARTNESS BEING!! YOU A-WHOLE! YOU STUPID EXCUSE OF A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!"

My eyes were shut tight, but my tears didnt stop. I was shaking, still.

How could Marshall say those things now? I'm so hurt. How could he think that now? After all the things I've been through? How badly I wanted to come here because of him? All because I wanted to talk to him?! And now this?! I couldnt believe it! How could he say those things so easily while my feet had almost burnt to death! Didnt he think that I almost risked my ability to walk just to talk to him?! Cant he see the effort that I made JUST TO GET HERE?! HOW WORRIED I AM!!?!