Chapter 22: This is Goodbye

I didnt look back, i just kept running.

what did he mean?

With the tone in he's voice...he was going through something.

Something that would make him leave?!

I wanted to know...But yet I didnt. Didnt want to face the fact that he might actually leave. I was scared.

And I had enough of it...The drama. Through I am acting like a Drama Queen....I just don't wanna face Marshall right now.

He scared me...with he's facial reaction...blank eyes...lost voice...And words. He didnt make sense but I know there was a bad auro. An auro that fightened me.

I realized I was already far away from him, so I started to just walk, and headed to a coconut tree to catch my breath.

Life was just so confussing now...And all I did was run away. Pathetic.

I heard footsteps from the back. Slowly coming towards me.

"Who's there?!" I turned around.

I was guessing it was Marshall, but no. It was Mackenzie.

"Mackie?" I said.

She was looking pretty serious, pissed even. She just stood there, glaring at me.

"Hey...is there something...Wrong?"

"You..." She suddenly, quietly hissed.

"Mackie?"

"You, useless being!" She flew fast at me. I hit a tree behind me, hard. Damn, she was strong. Her right arm is against my neck, which made it difficult to breath, move or fight back.

"Mackenzie...L-et go..." I struggled.

"How could you do this! Even after I clearly told you about him!" She shouted angerily.

"What are you...."

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" Her eyes started to turn tomato red.

"Mackie! I Can't breath!" I forced myself to shout.

"DO YOU?! TO MARSHALL!?" she ignored.

"MACKENZIE!" An unknown voice called.

Then, the owner of the voice appreared. I dont know him, but I'm guessing he's also a vampire. He has dark blue hair, he was wearing a plain white T-shirt and blue jeans.

As soon as he arrived, he immediatly pulled Mackenzie away.

. . .

"Hey! Are you alright?" He said.

"*cough, *cough,...Mackenzie, *cough. What has gotten into you?!"

I said.

"Human! Run!" The blue haired guy said.

...

"No! Let her hear it! Besides, this is all because of her! Ray!" Mackenzie pulled the blue haired guy away. I'm guessing 'Ray' is him.

"What because of me?" I asked, feeling confussed.

"How could you do this to Marshall? Didnt I tell you to give him a chance?!" She said angrily.

"What?"

Is this what it's all about?!

"How low can you get, Human? You are so unbelievbly stupid!" She said.

"What are you even saying!?" I feel confussed.

Ray was slowly pulling Mackenzie back but Mackenzie refuses