Chapter 12: WHAT?!

Wait....Did he just say....He...loves me?

Wait, this can't be happening. This has to be a mistake. A COMPLETE MESSED UP MISTAKE! No, no, no, this can't be real. This, this isnt even possible! I don't believe this!

"YOU FREAK! QUIT MESSING WITH ME." I freaked out as I immediately punched him right in the face. Real hard, caused by my frustration.

"YOU BENCH! THAT HURT!" Marshall yelled back as he faced me again.

"Serve's you right! You troll!" I pointed.

"I so didnt deserve that!"

"Yes you did! You heartless monster!"

"How in the hecks did I become heartless after I just clearly confesed to you!?"

"That confession was obviously a joke! and you don't joke about things like that, Marshall lee! It can clearly mess a girl's mind up!"

"And how is that a joke?! Are you serious?!"

"I don't know! I just know that it's a joke, alright!! It's a joke and nothing more! Perioud!!" I shouted as I run inside my house.

"Wait! You can't just make conclusions about things like that! Hey! come back here!" He said as he followed me inside.

"I can! and you can watch me! P-E-R-I---" I stopped cause Marshall just suddenly covered my mouth with his two hands.

"You can't. As long as I do like you, you can't." He murmured with his face close to mine.

THERE! THERE HE GOES AGAIN!! SHUT UP!

I immediately bite his left hand, really tightly.

"GLOB! FIONNA! LET GO OF MY HAND!" Marshall shouted as my bunny teeth were at Marshall's hand.

"LET GO!" He then punched my head, really hard. Causing me to let go.

"Ow." I said, sitting on the floor with both my hands were rubbing my head.

"Glob it. What's your problem?" Marshall asked.

"You can't be serious, are you!? You can't possibly like me!" I yelled out immediately.

"What's your problem with me liking you?!" He yelled back.

"What could you possibly like about me, Lee!?"

"I don't know! I just do! I just did! and yes, it is annoying liking someone like you!"

"Then stop liking me!"

"How could I possibly just not like you?!"

"I dont know! Just don't, okay!?"

"I can't, I already like you."

Urgh! This can't be happening! Liking Gumball is already a burden for an adventurers heart, so how could I possibly THINK that my brother likes me!? Glob! I don't want romance in my life! My full attention should only be about adventures and FUN! not complicated, mature love thingys.

"How could you even like me!? You don't even have a beating heart!" I pointed out, caused by my frustration.

Marshall paused, and that's the time that I realized that I just said something horibble, a mistake.

Oh no, I did not just said that to my best friend!

"So that's how you see me huh? Nothing but a living zombie? Is that how it is? So basically, I'm like dead to you?" He said with a really, pissed, disappointed voice.

No! No! No, Glob it! What did I just do!?

Marshall was starting to float, slowly floating away from me and headed to the window with his head down.