Chapter 9: Lost in the Mirror Kingdom

So me and Marshall had been here, at the dark corner, awkwardly waiting for the castle to calm down abit. It's getting pretty boring...Glob, I wish Cake and Lord M. are alright.

"So, Marshall." I said awkwardly. "Huh?" He said while looking around for any signs of safety. 

"Do you know the Mirror Princess?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I know her." he said simply.

"Well, what does she look like?"

"She looks really hot."

Thats....yeah, so like Marshall lee. 

"So, have you ever spoke to her?" I asked.

"No. Through she was hot, she was never really my type."

"So you only talk to girls if they were your type?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much it."

Idiot.

"Liar. You talk to me all the time."

"That's because you were in my house when you were 12. I had no other choice rather than talk to you directly."

"Yeah, but you could have stopped after you kicked me and Cake out."

"Yeah, but after that, you crashed my other house."

"How many houses do you anyway!?"

"17."

Gya, what kind of creature would have 17 houses?

"Even so. After you gave back the treehouse to me and Cake, you still continued to hang out with us. So, stop acting cool by telling me you only talk to girls that attract you. It's an obvious lie." I said feeling proud of myself for proving that Marshall lee was just acting cool and that he should just stop it cause no one can hide the truth from Fionna the Human!

"Well, I never said that I was attracted to you, you know." Marshall turned to me.

"Huh?"

"I hanged out with you and talk to you because you fought me in that cave, remember? I had a great time! Which made me grew fun of you. And besides, I never really saw you as a girl. You were boyish Fi."

I got silent, feeling defeated by the Vampire King by his point of view. Humm, guess he's right. I am boyish after all. I wouldnt blame him for seeing me as a dude rather than a girl. Guess that's just life.

"Fi." Marshall said as he realized that I just got completely silent.

"Though I did see you as a boy back then, I did realize that you are a girl, after spending some time with you. And you're a pretty rad girl Fio. A pretty cute one too." He said as he leaned towards me then pitched my nose.

"Thanks Lee." I said simply, taking what he said as a complement. I didnt really thought BIG about what he said. He was my friend, of course he would say something as nice as that. I won't expect something big about it, I won't.

"No prob." He said as he looked around once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, the castle is calming down abit. Let's go." Marshall signalled. 

"Right." I nodded.

We were going around in circle's. We couldnt get through. It was all so globbing confussibg. Mirror to mirror. All we could see are our reflections and the reflections of each mirror.

"Glob, where do you think they are?" I asked.

"Don't know. Let's just keep moving." Marshall answered.