Chapter 25

Nashi trained hard every morning , in order to be strong and protect her mother instead of the opposite way . Since her father wasn't here , she thought she'd accompany her mother in place of her father . When she had finished , she washed up and changed . She ate the breakfast that Lucy had prepared . Lucy said ," Nashi , I have to give you something ." Nashi asked what it was . Lucy stood up , walked and opened her drawer . She took out her whip and gave it to Nashi . Nashi said ," Mom .. isn't this .. your whip ..? Why are you ..? " Lucy smiled and said ," I'm giving it to you . So that whenever you get in trouble or your magic is nullified , you can use this for defense . " Lucy put it in Nashi's arms . She took it and said ," But .. mom .. then won't you be able to protect yourself from now on ? " Lucy replied ," I'll be fine . I have my spirits , after all . " Nashi looked happy to have it . Lucy smiled . Nashi said ," Mom , I also have a gift for you . I'll give you later . Then , I'll be off ! " Lucy nodded her head and sent her off . Happy followed her . After Nashi left the house , Lucy's legs gave out . She broke out in tears . She said to herself ," Ugh ... it hurts .. Natsu .. where are you ..?? "

< Guild >

Again , Nashi was in the centre of a crowd . Storm then had enough . He grabbed her hand and ran out of the guild . Nashi asked ," Storm .. what's wrong ..? " Storm panted for air . He said ," I can't stand it anymore .. !! " Nashi asked ," W-what ..? " He walked towards her , she walked back until she leaned against the wall . He punched the wall and said ," I'm not gonna ... I can't take it anymore .. !! I hate it when other guys look at you !" Nashi blinked a few times and asked , " What ..? What do you mean ..? " He looked into her eyes and said ," Are you an idiot ? You didn't even realise ? " Nashi blushed and asked ," R-realise what ..? " He inched forward and kissed her . As their lips touched , Storm pushed himself on her , making the kiss deeper . Then , he broke off the kiss . He said , " I like you , baka . " He was blushing while he confessed . Nashi blushed harder and said ," M-me too .. I like you .. " He smiled at her and she smiled back .

They went back into the guild . Ul hugged Nashi and said ," Storm ! What did you do to my darling ! " Storm pulled Nashi away from Ul and hugged her . A slight blush was seen from his face . He announced ," From today onwards ..! LUNA DRAGNEEL IS MINE SO YOU GUYS DON'T TOUCH HER ..! Including you , Ul . I'll get jealous . " Nashi smacked his head and whispered ," Shhh ..! Don't call me that name in public , mom'll get mad ! " Lucy's bangs covered her eyes . She walked silently to Nashi . Lucy stood in front of the couple , silent . " M-mom .. I... I .. I didn't mean to .. " , Nashi said , stuttering with her words . Lucy raised her hand , Nashi shut her eyes close . Lucy put her hand on Nashi's head . Nashi said ," .. Mom ..? "Lucy smiled and said ," Good job in finding your name , Luna . I've wanted to call you that since you were born . And I finally can . " Luna opened her eyes and looked at Lucy . Luna said ," But , mom .. ! What about Dad ? " Lucy's face darkened once again . She said ," About dad .. I'm sure .. he'll-- "

* door kicks open *

" I"M BACK , GUYS ! "

( From now on , the girl Nashi will be called ' Luna' while .. someone else is gonna be called 'Nashi )

Lucy stiffened . She stopped talking . The voice sounded similar to Natsu's . Lucy whispered ," Give me my whip for now , Luna . " Luna took it out and handed it to her mother . Lucy looked behind and said ," NASHI DRAGNEEL ! " She ran to the him and whipped him . She tied him up . Apparently , Lucy had a second child after Natsu had left . She had named him the same name as Luna at first . Apparently , she wanted a child named ' Nashi ' as well . She was gonna explain it all to them when they were of age to understand but Nashi ( the brother , not Luna ) had already learnt how to use magic . Unlike Luna , he was a fast learner .

But he was special . He couldn't learn more than eight spells of dragon slayer magic . He only knew the iron fist punch , roar , claw , grip strike , crushing fang and three other secret arts . There were so much more to learn , but he couldn't muster enough power to cast the spell . Whenever he wanted to cast a different spell , his magic power decreases and gets exhausted . Lucy noticed that he had this 'disability' , so she tried teaching him celestial magic . As a surprise , he learnt it as fast as he had learnt dragon slayer magic . Lucy had passed down some of her keys to him , but she didn't give him a few like Virgo , Aquarius and Leo . She told him that they take up a lot of his magic , so it might decrease his slayer magic power . She didn't want him to suddenly run out of magic during a fight , so she gave him the ones that required less magic power .