Chapter 4

<After 2 months>

Natsu and lisanna became partners and often when on missions together while Lucy,Gray and Happy became a team . There were rumors going around saying that Lucy was weak and only relied on Gray to do the missions , which was not true. She did half and he did half . But when he was facing a powerful opponent , she would assist him in battle . Natsu and lucy have not been talking to each other for the whole 2 months as well as natsu and happy . Then one day , Lisanna came to where Lucy and Happy were sitting . Happy said ," Oh hello , lisanna ." and continued eating his fish . Lisanna said ," Lucy-san , can we talk ..?" Lucy replied ," Erm.. Sure .." She brought lucy to the back of the guild , outdoors .

"Lisanna .. what did you want to talk about ?"

" .. Lucy-san .."

" .. ?.."

" I have been keeping this , and I just cannot keep it with myself .."

" What's wrong ..? "

" Natsu has been talking bad about you behind your back ..'

" I don't see what's wrong with that . Everyone's been doing that to me . "

" But .. he told me that he's disgusted by you ."

" ..what ..?"

" He tells me that you keep looking at him and he thinks that's creepy and disgusting . He says it's like you are stalking him ."

" ..."

" And he tells me he thinks that you are weak .. that you only rely on gray to fight . He also told me that ..... he hopes .. for .."

"......."

" You to get out of his face . "

Lucy thought," What's .. with this .. N-natsu actually said those things... he hopes that I get out of his face .... ?! It really hurts .. Crap .. I want to cry ..! I want to cry ..! BUT I WON'T DO IT IN FRONT OF HER . Especially her . " Lisanna said," I'm sorry but I really couldn't keep it to myself .. " Then she walked away . Lucy's legs gave out and she fell onto the ground crying .

Lisanna thought ," Hmpf! Hopefully she gets out of his face forever !" She walked to natsu and started acting . She hugged him tightly and said ," Natsu ..... Lucy .. just told me off ... She told me to get out of her face and that I disgust her ... She said that I wasn't worthy to be your girlfriend ... !!" Then Natsu got really angry and wanted to beat lucy up but he didnt really want to either . Lisanna said," I only need you ... You are my everything .. Natsu I love you.." Then natsu pushed lisanna at his arms' length but still grabbed her . He said ," Me too ." He pulled her closer and kissed her on the mouth . After breaking off the kiss , he teased ," Your lips are as soft as ever .<3"

Lucy's tears wouldn't stop flowing out . Happy thought ," Hmm where's lucy ? I better go find her ." Then he went around the guild inside and outside and finally found her . When he saw her , he was about to call out to her when he realised that she was crying non-stop . Happy ran to her and asked ," Lucy ..!!! What's wrong?? What happenned ???" He comforted her afterwards .

<An hour later>

"Ne , lucy , why did you cry ..?"

" Happy .. It's .. nothing .."

" Lucy ...."

" Happy .. I .. I'm gonna leave the guild . "