Chapter 15

" Did I change that much ?" Lucy asked.

" .. well .. technically yes . " Natsu replied

" I .. didn't want to change .. or leave . But someone changed me and asked me to leave indirectly ."

" Who is it !? I'll beat him !!"

" Really ? Then , beat yourself . " Lucy folded her arms and went in the guild . Natsu thought ," What ? I was the one ?" He followed her . Lisanna sat at her usual spot where she sat with Natsu . Lucy sat back at her seat . Gray asked ," Why did he pull you away ? " Lucy replied ," And you ? You didn't even follow . We were like standing in a weird position !! " Gray laughed at her and said ," I felt you two needed to talk . Of course I wanted to follow , what if he stole a kiss from you ? " Lucy smiled . Natsu watched her closely as he walked to Lisanna . Lisanna smiled and asked ," Natsu , wanna go on a job together ? " He replied ," Hm .. Okay . If Lucy and her team joins us . "

He walked to Lucy and asked ," Luce , wanna go on a job together like the old times ??" Lucy looked at Natsu and frowned . She said ," No . Your 'old times' is doing jobs with Lisanna , am I wrong . You stopped doing jobs with me after she came . You can take Happy with you . " Lucy looked back at Gray , he was signaling that she did a good job , she smiled at him . Happy said ," I wanna go on jobs with you , Lucy . It's been so long since we went on jobs together as a team , right ?" Lucy nodded her head and said ," Well ... that's right .. " Natsu asked ," We ?" Happy replied ," Yeah , me , Lucy and Gray . "

" HUH !? YOU LEFT ME FOR ICE PRINCESS !? " Natsu said .

" Well , I didn't really leave you for him . I was angry at you , remember ?" Happy replied .

" Keep your voice down , flame brain ." Gray said.

" What , you wanna fight , Ice princess !? " Natsu said , grabbing his collar .

" You wanna fight !?" Gray said , grabbing his collar and standing up .

" Cut it out , both of you ! " Lucy said , and glared at the both of them .

Gray coughed and sat down . Lucy said ," Fine , Natsu . You want to go on a job together , fine ! We will ! Stop trying to pick a fight with my boyfriend and get a job request ! " Gray smiled at Lucy and patted her head . Lucy smiled back at him . Natsu went to the request board and came back in a jifty . He showed her the request and said ," How about this ? " Lucy looked at it and frowned . She looked at him and said ," Natsu , has your standards for finding requests dropped ? Oh god . " She stood up , rolled her eyes at the job and walked to the job request board . She found a request and took it to the table .

It stated ," Capture group of bandits that are strong . Reward : 1,000,000 Jews . " Lucy said ," We are going on this job . We leave first thing in the morning . " Then , she went to Mirajane . Lisanna thought ," What is this .. I can't capture strong bandits .. All this while , I've let Natsu do the job while I seduce him .. What to do ... " Natsu was shaking . Lisanna asked ," What's wrong ..? As I thought , this job is no good eh ? " Natsu replied ," That's.. not it .. That .. Waking up in the morning ... " Happy said ," As expected , Natsu can't go cause he only wakes up in the afternoon . " Gray said ," I told you , you can't go on a job with Lucy unless you wake up early . My girlfriend wakes up really early , at 6 . Natsu gulped and said ," I can do this ..!! "

< Next morning >

" Oy , Natsu . Wake up already . We're late !! " Lucy said as she kicked him .

" ..zz ..Fi..ve ... more .. minutes .. " Natsu said as he drooled .

" GET THE FUCK UP ! " She kicked him off the bed .

" What the fuck is happening !! " Natsu looked around and saw Lucy with her whip , ready to whip Natsu .

" Lu .. cy .. I'M SORRY ! " Natsu got on his knees .

" Oh really .. you're sorry ..?! Come here , I'll whip your ass until it bleeds . " Lucy had devil eyes .

" And thats why do not ever , ever , be late when going on a mission with Lucy . " Gray said .

< On the train >

Lisanna sat beside Natsu , who was dying from the nauseaness . Lucy sighed at the sight if it and said ," Gray , switch places with Natsu . " He did as he was told . Lucy punched Natsu in the stomach hard and pushed him to Lisanna . She said ," There , you should know better that he hates train rides . You should've done this before I did . " Gray then sat back beside Lucy , Happy sitting on her lap and Natsu sleeping on Lisanna's thigh .

< Train's arrival >

Natsu said ," I'm fired up !! " Lucy said ," Shut up , we're even there yet ." Lucy got a ride in a carraige . She said ," Alright , listen you guys . Lisanna will ride the carraige while Gray and I will be in the back . " Natsu asked ," What about me ???" She looked at him and said ," Since you hate rides that much , you will be in the air . Happy will carry you . That's all . " Lucy started walking when Lisanna held her hand . Lucy looked at her . Lisanna said ," Wait , why are you the one giving orders ? Are you the leader ? This is obviously Team Natsu . Not Team Lucy ." Lucy took a step forward and stood really close to Lisanna . She said ," Can't I make the orders ? And if I remember , you were the ones who wanted to tag along . Well , if you're so desperate , why don't you give the orders ?" All of them looked at her . Lisanna stepped back a little and then said," T-t-t-that .. Err .. I .. switch .. places with .. Lucy .." Lucy noded her head and said ," Okay , then . That's that . Let's go . "

< Riding the carraige >

Lucy sat in front , dressed in a princesses' outfit . Lucy noticed that there was a string that was on the ground . Then , it was straightened and the whole carraige flipped over . Lucy was on the ground , dirtied . She hurried up and went to the back . She opened the doors and said ," Gray ! Lisanna ! Are you okay ?!" Thankfully , they were . Just then , Lucy sensed a group of people surrounded them . Lucy turned around . There were quite a few of them that surrounded them . There was one that stood forward , Lucy figured that he was most probably the Leader . He said ," I knew it . You can't be carrying goods at the back . We've been tricked lots of times . And everytime , we won against them . That's why it's worth a million jews ." Lucy smirked and said ," Don't lie , by looking at you guys , it's not that you guys won , but you guys have been escaping everytime you've lost , aren't I right ? That's why the host has been panicking about you guys and raised it everytime you excaped the capture . " The guy said ," Tch . How about we make a deal ? " Lucy asked ," What ? Sounds interesting ." He suggested ," You give us that sexy , pretty white haired girl and I give you some of my guys and you tell that guy you've captured us . How about it ?" Lucy hesitated for a while and said ," No . Was what I was going to say . Okay , we'll do it . " Gray said through telepathy ," What in the world are you thinking ?! " Lucy replied ," Trust me . " Lucy turned around and went in the back of the carriage . She grabbed onto Lisanna's hand and smiled at her . She pulled her hand and as gently as possible , pushed her on the ground . She said ," There you go . " He smiled pervertedly at her and pushed her to his group . Then , he sent half of his group without tying them to Lucy . He said ," Very well . I leave them to you while we escape ! " Then , he ran away . Lucy said ," Damn , he sent his powerful comrades here . " Lucy spoke through telepathy to Natsu and Happy ," Get down here now ! " They came down in a jifty . Lucy said ," Happy , fly me . Natsu , you stay here and help Gray . And no fighting between you two , GOT IT !? " Lucy took off her princess dress , revealing her black sleeveless top and white miniskirt with her usual everyday long cowboy boots . Happy grabbed onto her clothing and flew off . Natsu thought ," Wow , Lucy has become more like a leader .. " Gray said," Stop day dreaming flame brain ! I'm only fighting with you on Lucy's request . " Natsu said ," Well, me too . " They started to battle .

< On the other hand >

Lisanna was in a big bag , carried by a muscular man . He started to feel her from outside . Lisanna thought ," These digusting men ... Natsu ... !! Save me ..!! How could Lucy do this to me .. ! "
Lucy landed on the ground . She said , " Oy . Old geezer . She's our comrade , I won't let you take her . The deal's off . " She took out her whip and whipped on the ground hard . She said , " Open gate of the maidens , Virgo ! Virgo , take care of the others . I'll take on the leader . " Virgo replied ," Yes , hime . " She started to battle out with the guys . Lucy whilped her whip on the ground asked with devilish eyes ," Shall we fight , leader ..? "