Chapter 17

Lucy made a fist and punched Lisanna in the stomach . Lisanna flew in the air and hit the tree . She coughed blood .

" .. You bitch . How dare you . " She had devil eyes and had a bad aura surrounding her .

" .. What ? What's wrong with it ? " Lisanna replied .

" 'What's wrong with it' you say .. How would you feel if I stole Natsu from you ? " Lucy made a fist while walking to her . When she was in position , she was going to punch her .

" YOU ALREADY DID ! " Lisanna shouted , and Lucy's fist stopped right in front of her eyes .

" I ... did what ? " Lucy pulled her fist back and stood up straight , glaring at her .

" You .. already stole Natsu from me .. We .. broke up this morning .. "

" What are you talking about ? I didn't do anything ..!"

" Don't act innocent ..!! "

" Wha- "

" Lisanna , get this straight . Lucy didn't do anything . Flame brain was the one who liked Lucy all along but didn't want to admit it . So don't blame it on Lucy . " Gray said while standing up after wiping his mouth .

" EVEN IF NATSU DID ...!! " Lisanna started crying . " Our .. relationship .. has been .. okay .. but , EVER SINCE YOU CAME BACK , WE STARTED DRIFTING AWAY FROM EACH OTHER .. I .. I'm .. not asking for much .. I just want Natsu .. I don't want anything else .. just .. give me Natsu ... " Her tears fell down her cheeks non-stop .

" .. Then that's your problem . Don't make it mine . " Lucy said .

" Lucy , let's go . " Gray said while putting his hand over her shoulder and walking into the guild .

After they got out of sight from Lisanna , Lucy sighed . Gray patted her back and said ," It's alright I'm fine with the kiss- " Lucy pulled his hair and she tip-toed . She deep-kissed with Gray and broke off the kiss after awhile . They both blushed hard . Lucy shyly said ," Disinfected .. " Gray blushed even hard at that .

< In the guild >

Gray was already in the guild and Lucy went home to change clothes as her clothing tore when she fell on the ground . After a few minutes , Lucy arrived in front of the guild wearing a new pair of shorts . Natsu was standing in the guild , but in front on it as he just arrived in the guild . Lucy looked at him and thought ," Natsu .. do you know how much pain you've caused Lisanna because of your .. denseness and .. stupidity ? " She sighed . Natsu sniffed the air and said ," I smell Luce .. " He turned around and saw Lucy . Her face darkened and she walked ahead . He said ," Morning ! Lu- " --Lucy walked past him , ignoring him-- " ..cy .." Lucy walked to where Gray was sitting and sat opposite of him . Natsu thought," Did she just ignore me ? Well , she did . The present Lucy wouldn't have ignored me , she would have said I was annoying and pushed me away .. Did something happen ? " He turned around and walked to Lucy .

Natsu sat beside Gray and stared at Lucy . Gray said ," What the hell ? " Lucy smiled and Gray and said ," Gray , I'm gonna go see the request board . " She stood up and went to the request board . Natsu followed her , but Gray held him back . Gray said ," What are you doing ? Leave her alone . " Natsu frowned at him and said ," Whatever . " He swung his hand and followed Lucy . While she was looking for jobs , Natsu kept pestering her to go on a job with him . Lucy was annoyed by him and wanted to punch him in the face , but she resisted .

" Luceeee ~ Go on a job with me ~ " Natsu pouted and whined .

" God , would you just shut the fuck up ? It's really annoying . " Lucy said , glaring at him .

" .. Lucy .. did something happen ? "

" Are you asking what happened to me ? Instead of bothering me , why don't you just think about what you said or did to .. someone and how you hurt that .. person ? And reflect on it after you think about it . " She rolled her eyes at him and took a job request .

She walked over Gray and showed him the request . After he acknowledged it , she went to Mirajane . Natsu thought ," I .. did something to hurt .. someone .. ? I .. don't remember .. " He followed her once again , grabbed her hand and turned her to face him . Still holding her wrist , he asked ," Lucy, I don't remember who I hurt . So tell me who~ " He continued to pester her and pouted continously .

Lucy acted friendly with him and said while pushing his hand off her wrist ," Natsu , I'll get back to you . I need to do something . " Natsu got happy at her friendly actions , so he skipped and sat with Happy . She asked Mirajane ," Mira , can you give me a first aid box ? " She asked ," Yes , but why ? " Lucy replied ," Erm .. Eh .. Well , sorry Mira but I hurt Lisanna ... I feel bad for doing that , so I'm gonna tend to her wounds . " Mirajane got so angry when Licy said she'd hurt Lisanna , but when she heard that Lucy felt bad and wanted to tend to her wounds , she wasn't so angry anymore . " She nodded her head and handed the first aid box and an ive pack just in case Lisanna had been bruised somewhere .

Lucy walked to the area that Lisanna had been hurt . Lisanna was still crying . Lucy threw the first aid box beside her . Lisanna glared at her and said ,"What ? " Lucy said ," Shut up and don't move unless I tell you to ." She kneeled down and took out medicine for the stomach . She said ," Put your arms up . " Lisanna asked arrongantly ," For what ? " Lucy let out a heavy sighed and said ," Just do it , will you . " She did it . Lucy tended to her wounds . Lisanna asked ," Why are you doing this ..? " Lucy replied , "Perhaps you have miunderstood me . I'm not that heartless . " After she tended to it , she said ," Turn around ." Lisanna turned around . Lucy lifted her clothes up . Lisana pulled it down and said ," What the heck ?! " Lucy lifted it up with force and checked it . She said ," I'm checking as you might be bruised . You hit your back against the tree , didn't you ? " Lucy handed Lisanna the ice pack and said ," Put it on your bruise . It'll heal- " Lisanna turned around and kicked Lucy . Lisanna said ," Don't pretend to be kind , you bitch !! " Lucy stood up and swept dirt off her clothes . She said ," Fine ," and walked back into the guild .

Gray said ," Welcome back . " Lucy smiled at him and sat down . She asked ," You coming with me on my job tomorrow ?" Gray nodded his head . Just then , Lisanna walked in . She stomped on her foot hard , everyone looked at her . She annouced ," MINNA ! Today , Natsu and I officially broke up , so the wedding's off . " Everyone except Lucy , Gray , Happy and Natsu rushed over to her and bombarded her with questions . Natsu pitied her and shouted ," I was the one who initiated the break up !! So ask me , not Lisanna . The reason was because .. I" --He looked at lucy . She shook her head and spoke through telepathy with him to ask him not to mention her name-- " I IKE LUCE !! " He blushed and sat down .