Chapter 20

Lisanna saw Yuko and froze . Yuko asked ," Customer ? " Lisanna got up and pulled Yuko outside .

" What the fuck are you doing here , Lucy ?! " Lisanna asked .

" Excuse me ? I .. I'm not Lucy .. People often say I look like her .. I'm not . " Yuko replied .

" What ? You sound like her , your eyes are hers , your voice is similar , what do you mean you're not her ?! "

" Sorry , customer . I need to go now . The other customers are waiting . " Yuko tried to walk away , but Lisanna held onto her .

" No , you are not going to go back- " Lisanna paused and thought ," Wait , if she stays here .. No . I can't be evil . I don't want to be ..! " She continued ," You .. Yuko .. right ? "

" Yes ... Are you gonna go in the bar or not ? "

" I .. Y-yes . "

Lisanna went in the bar with Yuko . After that day , Lisanna often went there and they became good friends . One day , Cana decided to go there got a cup of beer . She went in the shop .

" Yuko! New customer !! "

" Yes ! " Cana thought ," That voice .. isn't it Lucy's ? "

" Customer , welcome. What would you like to drink? " Yuko asked .

" Lucy ..?? GOSH I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE WHILE ??? " She said as Cana hugged Lucy .

" Eh ?? Sorry Customer , I am not Lucy .. I am Yuko . "

" What? You .. Yuko ...? "

" Yes .. Everyone says that I resemble her a lot .. erm .. who is she ..? "

" She's .. a celestial mage and she's dead . She never came back from her job . " Cana thought, " Lucy .. had her memories erased .. I'll bring everyone here tomorrow .. "

" Ah .. I see .. I'm sorry .. "

< Next day >

Cana said ," EVERYONE ! I SAW LUCY !! SHE'S WORKING IN A BAR ..!! THOSE WHO BELIEVE ME , FOLLOW ME I'LL BRING YOU THERE . " Natsu , Gray and few others stood up and followed Cana .

< Bar >

Natsu and Gray ran there with all their might . They saw Yuko through the window. Natsu barged in and hugged Yuko .

" Erm .. E-excuse me .. Customer..?" Yuko asked as she tried to push him away gently .

" It's definitely you , Luce .. This smell , your voice , your looks .. It's definitely you .. " Natsu said .

" Excuse me ..? "

" Lushiee!!! " He lifted his head up so she could see him . He was crying like a baby .

" Eh .. I .. uh .. " Yuko thought ," Who is this .. man ..? He seems so .. familiar ... Wait ! Why is my heart racing ..?! "

She looked at the door , and saw a black haired guy looking at them with eyes that were warm , but teary . His face darkened an he walked out of the bar . Yuko thought ," No...! Don't misunderstand .. Wait what ? I .. Do I ... actually know these people ..? They just seem so familiar... " Just then , a guy walked into the bar from the office . Yuko said ," Dad ! " She tried to push Natsu away , but he held her tighter . He said ," So .. this is the guy that .. kidnapped you eh ..? He stood in his fighting pose and said ," Fire Dragon's Fist ! " He ran with fire in his face and aimed for the old man's face. Yuko ran and stood in front of him . Natsu stopped just when he Fist was right in front of her face.

" Lu..cy .. ? "

" What the fuck do you think are you doing, Natsu Dragneel?! He's my dad!"

" Dad ?! I THOUGHT YOUR DAD'S DE- PASSED AWAY ?! " Natsu said .

" NO HE DID NOT ! .... I just .. called you by 'Natsu Dragneel ' .. How .. is that possible .. " Yuko responded .

" Why not ? That's my name . "

< Office >

Natsu sat down in the office with the old man .

" I see you know Yuko .. No ... I mean Lucy . I am a bachelor, Yaji . I saw people trying to sell Lucy... I didn't want her to become a prostitute .. So I bought her . She became my god-daughter ever since .. I didn't know her name , she didn't know hers , so I gave her one .. "

" So in other words , you mean no harm to Lucy . " Natsu said .

" Yes .. I .. always wanted a daughter .."

" So it's fine if I take her back to Fairy Tail , right? "

" What ? Well .. what about her parents ..? "

" Both are deceased . "

" I .. see .. I really don't want her to go .. "

" Old man , I promise if she doesn't remember us in a week , I'll bring her back here . Just give us a week . "

" What if she remembers ... "

" Don't worry , old man . Lucy is a good person , she'll come back if she misses you ..! "

< Meanwhile >

Lucy ran out of the bar to find Gray . She saw him sitting on a bench , depressed . She walked there slowly and sat beside him .

" That .. Do .. I know you ..? Have we met before ..? " Lucy asked .

" ... Yes .. "

" I .. see .. "

Lucy naturally hugged Gray . He blushed and said ," W-what are you doing ??" Lucy replied ," I don't know , I just felt like I needed to do this . You know .. when I saw you just now .. my heart hurt .. like real pain . So I thought maybe you were like someone important to me . But when that crazy pink haired guy hugged me , my heart was racing... I didnt know what to do , so I just followed you . " Gray pushed Lucy away gently and said ," Lucy , I .. was your boyfriend before you lost your memories .. and I also noticed a thing whenever you talked to flame brain or whenever he grinned at you . " Lucy asked ," What is it ? " Gray was silent for asked while . He said, " Lucy .. you .. Nevermind......Can't you just stay by my side? " He looked at her with sad eyes . Lucy's heart hurt , she couldn't bear to look at him like that . She said ," I .. don't know .. cause .. right now .. I'm... also missing that guy . " Her face darkened , she regretted saying how she felt .