Chapter 14 *re-publish*

For those of you that have read this chapter already , I have added stuff at the end so this chapter connects to the next . Thanks for reading .

Lisanna heard ," Let's kick Lisanna out ! She's weak anyway-"

*slaps*

Natsu said ," ..lu..ce..?" Lisanna thought ," Lucy... " Lucy glared into Natsu's eyes , and said ," Natsu . How could you say that so easily ? Do you know .. how hard it is ..  Nevermind . And , how could you say that ?! SHE'S YOUR FIANCÈ FOR GOODNESS SAKE ! IF YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOWARDS A FRIEND , IT'S LESS HURTFUL . BUT SHE'S YOUR FIANCÈ . THAT'S LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES MORE HURTFUL .  Seriously , do you even love her ? " Then , Lucy stomped off outside the guild . Gray followed her . Natsu thought," I .. do .. I .. love Lisanna .. but .. why do I feel like I don't ..? " Then , Erza stomped on her feet and walked to Natsu with eyes that are of a devil's . Erza said ," Natsu . I need to see you . Right now . " Natsu gulped  . Tears fell down Lisanna's cheeks . Lisanna put her elbows on the table and her shaking hands on her face , trying to cover her tears . Happy got on the table and comforted Lisanna .

" Lucy ! " Gray shouted as he walked behind her . He said ," You know , your hair's so long , I could grab it if you tie it up like that . " Before Rie went home , she helped Lucy tie her hair up in a ponytail . Her long fringe was in front and the rest of the hair was in a ponytail . Gray thought , "Okay , definitely not a good time to joke . What am i thinking ? " Lucy kept walking straight in her cowboy shoes that covered her leg all the way up to her thighs . She was wearing a black coat that covered her back view . She was wearing a collared sleeveless blue top with an almost exposed back and a white mini skirt with her belt .

Gray thought," This is not working out . " He said ," Lucy," and grabbed her hand . He then pulled her hand , spun her around 180° and hugged her . Gray said ," Calm down , Lucy . Don't get too emotional , okay ? Don't get invovled . Let her have a taste of her own medicine ." Lucy replied,".. but .. still .. " Gray said ," It'll be fine . I have something to show you later ." Lucy pushed him away gently to look at his face and asked ," What ?" Gray smiled , tapped her on the nose and said ," You'll know later ." Then , Lucy smiled and wrapped her hand around his waist while Gray put his hand on her shoulder .

< After Natsu's torture session >

Natsu sat under a tree , covered in bruises . Natsu thought ," Why the fuck did I say that ...? Now that I think about it , after Lis came back , I talked to Lis more than to Lucy . And there times that I ignored her too . It's all because Lisanna told me- wait what? Lisanna .. Lis .. told me that Lucy talked behind my back .. That's why .. so .. it all started with Lis ..but why ..?"
Natsu stood up and ran to his house . When he was walking past the street , he saw Lucy and Gray leaning on each other and holding hands . Natsu thought ," Lucy .. and .. ice princess .. it hurts .. "

< Natsu's house >

Natsu opened the door hard and called ," Lisanna !! " He took a look around the house , said to himself , "She's not here .. Where could she be ..?" Natsu then ran outside to search for his fiancè . By the time he found her , it was in the middle of the night . She sat in the hut that they built when they were younger . Natsu sat down beside her . She was still crying .

Natsu said ," I'm sorry , Lis .. We have to talk things out ." Lisanna looked at Natsu and wiped her tears away . She said ," Okay ." Natsu started ," Lis , I just don't know why .. After Lucy came back , I had this tingling feeling at my chest .. like I've yearned for Lucy for a thousand years and I think it's not working out between us-- "

*kisses*

Lisanna forced the kiss on Natsu . She said ," What are you talking about ? We're good , aren't we ? You do love me , don't you ?"

" I- do .. I do love you , Lis ." Natsu thought ," What the fuck am I saying right now ? Am I being forced to say stuff ??" Natsu hugged Lisanna and said ," I will always love you ." Lisanna had a smirk on her face .

*Next morning*

Lisanna and Natsu linked arms and we're walking to the guild . Natsu could not say anything as Lisanna kept talking and talking , not giving any chance for Natsu to talk . When they reached the guild , Natsu pulled away from Lisanna and ran to Lucy . Lucy thought ," What does he want now ?" Natsu stopped in front of Lucy and pulled her out of the guild , running . Lisanna ran after them , but was stopped by Gray .

Natsu cornered Lucy . His elbows were on the wall that Lucy was leaning against . In between his elbows is the blushing Lucy . He put his head on her shoulder as he panted for air .

" Natsu , get off me ."

" .. I don't want to ." He pants and pants for air. 

" Natsu . Go back to your fiancè . Don't ever talk to me again ." Lucy said reluctantly .

" What ..? Why ?"

" Because- "

" You've changed a lot , Luce ."