Chapter 13: The Interragation.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson or Avengers characters.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Percy, we need to talk."

Percy backed up a little bit, nervous as to why Director Fury had guards around him.

Director Fury made a hand sign and two guards grabbed Percy and slammed him into the table, holding his hands behind his back as if he were some criminal.

"Hey, he's just a kid!" Bruce protested.

The guards ignored him. Twisting Percy's hands between his shoulder blades, causing Percy to yelp in pain.

"What in hades! I haven't done anything!" Percy shouted.

Natasha quickly ran forward to Fury and whispered something only her and Fury could hear.

"Let him go, but keep watch." Director Fury turns around and exits, Agent Romanoff behind him.

Percy picks himself up from the table and rubbed his wrists while glaring at the guards.

"What was that about?" Steve muttered.

"Someone seems cranky." Stark added.

After a moment Natasha walked back into the room.

"Percy I apologize about that. Director Fury and I talked. We want you to interrogate Loki. You seem to know more about this than any of us, maybe you can get a lead on who he is working with."

Percy blinked. "What? Me?"

Natasha nodded.

Percy was shocked. He hasn't interrogated someone before. But by the looks on everyone in the room, he couldn't say no.

__________________________

Loki stopped pacing his cage. He smiles as he notices the boy who had entered.

"Perseus Jackson. You know, I was surprised to find that girl, what was her name? Annabeth, isn't with you." Loki turned to face the boy.

"How do you know who Annabeth is?" Percy asked.

Loki laughed. "Oh, I know everything about you Percy."

Percy gave him one of his wolf glares, hoping to intimidate him. Percy didn't show it, but he was terrified.

"How cute, it's your puppy stare. I'm honored though, I've heard you only give that look when you're frustrated. Are you angry, Percy Jackson?" Loki mocked.

"You tried to kill me." Percy said, trying to keep his calm. "Why?"

"Because, you have a tendency to get in people's business. Now I couldn't have you interfering with my business."

"Who are you working with? How did you get all those monsters to work with you?"

Loki smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Percy took a deep breathe. He looked up at the camera in the corner, knowing that everyone is watching from the room. He gave the camera a 'how do you think this is going?' look.

"What's the matter? Do you fear me?" Loki laughed. "You should. You see, this time, you cannot win."

"I've heard that before."

"Oh I know you have. This isn't like the last times. This Titan is much more stronger than Kronos or Gaea. You see, this time, we have resources. We know, Percy. I know. I know every single thing about you. Your weaknesses, what makes you strong. I know what every single bead on your necklace stands for." Loki walked towards Percy. Percy flinched as Loki slammed his fists against the glass, his voice more stiffer and angrier than before. "I know what'll make you break. I'm going to take every single person you know and love and destroy their petty souls in front of you. I'm going to make you suffer, Perseus Jackson."

Percy stood there, shaken by what he just heard. Even more frightened than before. Percy took a deep breathe.

"So you're working for a Titan, huh?" Percy said, ignoring Loki's threat.

Loki blinked and backed away from the glass, silently cursing himself for letting that slip.

Percy turned towards the door, he didn't need any more information.

Before Percy left the room he turned around, looking at Loki.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Percy smirked, leaving the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's note: I'm so sorry this chapter is so short, but I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer. It took me a while to write it because I wanted to get Loki's and everyone else's personality right so I had to read some books and watch some movies. I hoped you enjoyed it though!

Leave a comment on what you think(: