Chapter 2: Our target.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson or Avengers characters.

*********************************

"What? I thought we were done with that thing?"

"I did too, Tony. But Director Fury called us in and I think you'll find the subject quite interesting." Natasha tells Tony as she holds out the files.

"I don't like to be handed things." Tony says distractedly as he tinkers with his suit.

Natasha sighed and placed the files down on his work table. She gets off her stool and turns to leave.

"You've for homework. All the information is in the packet. Oh and there is a meeting tomorrow at two." Natasha turned around to look at him.

"Don't be late."

With that the agent left. Leaving Tony with his suits. Tony stared at the files, a little nervous to see what's inside.

He was still frightened from the first time The Avengers got together. He was hoping the first time would be the last.

Nonetheless Tony dropped his tools and picked up the files. He flipped through the pages.

"Natasha was right." Mr.Stark said to himself. "I would find this interesting."

_________________________

As the man punched the punching bag, flashes from when he was at war came into his mind. With each vision his punches getting harder.

His friends dying before his eyes, in cruel ways. Why did it have to happen, why?

With the last vision of his best friend falling off a cliff before him, the punching bag broke, and flew across the room. Landing next to half a dozen broken punching bags.

The soldier, turned towards the doorway. Standing next to it was Agent Romanoff.

"Ms.Romanoff." The man greeted.

"Mr.Rogers." The women nodded in return.

Steve picked up another punching bag and hooked it to the ceiling. He began to punch it again, though not as violently as before.

"Weird, Usually Director Fury comes and greats me." Steve said.

The orange haired women laughed. "Not this time. This time, he's getting the big guy."

"You're calling us in again?"

Natasha nodded and handed him the files with the information on it.

"There's a meeting tomorrow at two, don't be late." Agent Romanoff turned and left.

The soldier took a seat on the bench and began to read through the files.

"Why would they want a seventeen year-old?" Steve asked himself.

He scanned through a couple other pages.

"Hm, Perseus Jackson." Steve read the name in the files. "Seems like an interesting kid.

Steve closed the file, picked up one of his punching bags and hauled it over his shoulder. He turned and left.

*******************************

Author's note: usually I would write more, but since I just posted it I don't know if anyone will read it. If you are reading this, then please leave a comment! I'd hate to think I'm writing this and no one would read it. Thank you