Chapter 9: Loki's back.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson or The Avengers characters.

Author's note: I'm sorry it took forever to write this chapter. Can I just say I almost had a heart attack. I thought I deleted this chapter. I screamed so loud and pinched my stomach my heart dRopPED I was sooo angry. I only deleted a little part of it so I had to re-write that so that's why this chapter is so late I'm sorry!

Enjoy the chapter I almost died for.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The man in the green and black Azgard entered the large, empty room.

The man walked towards the golden thrown at the dark end of the room. Sitting on it, was a tall man in a business suit. Though his face was covered by the dark, and only his legs shows.

The man in the armor got on one knee and kept his head down.

"My Lord." The man said.

"What business do you have here, Loki?" The man asked in a low, echoed voice.

Loki winced when his name was said.

"I wish to prove my worthy to you, My Lord. I can do more for you. I could bring you many great things." Loki said.

"You expect me to believe you could believe you could do good for me? After everything you've failed?"

"I-I know I've failed before my Lord, but this time, I-I cannot fail. Believe me." Loki stuttered. "All I need is a small army and I could-"

"You think you deserve- you ungrateful puny- You are lucky I kept you alive!" The man yelled. "I could've killed you a while ago!"

Loki swallowed, frightened. "Y-yes my Lord. I am very grateful for you. W-what can I do to prove myself ?"

The tall, shaded man thought for a moment. There was someone he needed to get rid of, if he was to succeed in his plans.

"Kill Perseus Jackson. Then we shall talk."

__________________________

Percy looked out the window of the helicopter that he and the Avengers rode together. Except for Bruce, he decided to stay behind and do some research on something Percy didn't pay attention to.Times Square had people running, screaming, and running away from one of the big T.V. Screens they had.

"What are they running away from?" Captain America asked.

Percy looked closer, he could just make out a couple of odd people out. It was a little fuzzy, but Percy could just make out two serpent ladies with snakes for hair.

Gorgons.

Around them was dozens of three headed monsters with the foreparts of a lion, the middle parts of a goat, and a rising snake for it's tail.

Chimera.

Percy looked around the helicopter, what were the others seeing? Could they see threw the mist?

The Avengers got up out of their seats.

"Let's get this over with." Iron man muttered, not amused.

Whatever they were seeing, it wasn't scary enough for them to be afraid.

The back of the helicopter began to open, and the Avengers were just about to jump out.

"Wait!" Percy yelled.

Everyone turned and looked at him.

"What?" Asked Iron man.

"Uhm... Okay I know this is a silly question, but what do you see down there?"