Chapter 16: We got weapons.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Avengers or Percy Jackson characters.

Author's note: Okay. Wow. Where did you all go? I'm not the kind of person to stop writing because I don't receive as many comments or votes but it would be nice if you guys did comment more often! Thank you to all the people who commented!
Not every chapter is going to have a fight scene. Every chapter I write is necessary to the story so please be patient!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What in Neptune?" Percy shouted as something, more like someone, had come out of the shower just after his talk with Chiron.

Out of instinct Percy had Riptide out in defensive position, but when he saw who it was he backed down. "Nico, do you not know how to use a door?"

"Sorry."

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to hear your talk with Chiron."

Percy sighed. "What do you think? Do you think I'm right? Or should I listen to Chiron and gain more evidence?"

Nico said nothing. Either lost in thought or at a lose for words.

Percy narrowed his eyes at Nico. "Do you know something I don't?"

Nico looked back at Percy blankly. "I know a lot of things you don't. But nothing that has to do directly with this."

'Directly to this.' Percy thought. 'He knows something. Just doesn't want to share it.' Though Percy didn't push him further.

"As for your first question, I think you should do what you think is right. That usually works out for you." Nico shrugged.

Percy stayed silent. Which was not like him.

Nico cleared his throat. "Well, I originally came here to give you these. Nico opened the shower curtain fully.

Percy's eyes widened at what he saw. "Woah. You actually did it."

"More like Leo did."

Percy smiled at Nico, gratefully. "Thanks."

Nico nodded. With that done, he turned back to the shower, and walked straight into the the shadowed part. Leaving Percy with a bath tub filled with weapons.

---------------------------------------------

"Why are we all in here again?" Stark asked for then second time.

"Perseus has promised us new weapons." Thor responded.

"But what if I don't want a new weapon? My suit, is my suit! No ones taking my baby away from me."

"Ive got to agree with him. My shield is a special metal." Steve continued.

"My hammer is irreplaceable." Thor added.

"I'm not replacing anything." Percy's voice came from the bathroom. "Just adding more to it!"

"What makes you think you can manage my suit?" Stark asked.

Percy's head poked out of the door and into the bedroom. " I can't. But my friend Leo can. Son of Hephaestus, god of fire and craftsman. Leo can make one of your suits in a day. Probably even better." Percy didn't know if he was overestimating Leo. But Leo did make the Argo II.

Percy went back into the bathroom and grabbed a whole bunch of arm, leg, and body parts that looked like they could form a robot if put together. He walked back outside and placed them on the bed next to Tony.

"Place these celestial bronze parts on your suit. I included some scrap celestial bronze just in case you wanted to add more."

"And if I don't put them on?" Stark asked stubbornly.

"Then you won't be ably to kill a monster. Never mind a Titan." Percy answered back hotly.

Percy walked back to the tub and took out a pouch filled with celestial bronze arrows and another pouch with a celestial bronze dagger.

"Leo designed this pouch so that the arrows will never run out. So you won't have to worry about that." Percy explained as he handed the pouch with arrows to Agent Barton, who had stayed patient and quiet this whole time.

"How does it-"

"Greek magic, try not to think into it." Percy waved his hand as if shooing away the question.

Percy turned toward Agent Romanoff and handed her the pouch with the six inch dagger-blade. "You weren't good with swords, so I thought a dagger should suite you perfectly."

Agent Romanoff took the dagger hesitantly and nodded.

Again Percy walked to the tub and this time grabbed celestial bronze gloves bigger than his own head. Percy was strong, but he had to admit it was difficult to carry these. It amazed him how the green monster, or Hulk as he was told, could carry it.

He hurriedly walked back to the bed and tossed them on there. "These are for you Bruce."

Bruce looked at the gloves and Percy. He shook his head an waved away the gloves. "I'm not much of a fighter-"

"Really? Cause the huge green beast that can destroy everything in it's path says otherwise." Stark argued.

Percy nodded in agreement. "We're going to need the other guy for this, whether you like it or not."

Finally, Percy grabbed the last tool from his tub.

"I understand your hammer is one of a kind. But if you want to kill monsters with it, it needs to be celestial bronze. So, Leo so kindly made this so it wraps around your hammer. Don't ask how, cause I don't know. But it's almost like a glove.... For your hammer." Percy explained as he handed the bronze cap over to Thor.

"You did well, Perseus." Thor said as he squeezed Percy's shoulder.

"Yeah kiddo, good job." Steve added with a smile.

Agent Barton and Natasha simply nodded. Stark didn't look up from his parts but gave a thumbs up with a, almost sarcastic, smile.

Percy just nodded and blushed some. "Well, there is still day left. So go admire your weapons or something. Tomorrow we test out your new weapons."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's note: I'm excited to write the next chapter cause there is probably going to be a fight scene. If not the next chapter the one after. *hint hint* so stick around, folks!

Please leave a comment on what you think(: